Official post deals you come across for other people to snag thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok guys,

Heres a great deal on an Alvarez Baritone acoustic/electric.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/1191461706.html

I REALLY want it but cant really afford to buy it right now. facepalm.gif

I have been in emails with the guy, so it's pretty much a sure deal if you are local and want it.

He's not accepting trades.

It comes with a gig bag and is in great condition.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo

View Post

want...so...bad.................................

FAWWWKKK

Those amp-in-case Silvertones come up all the time on the bay, and they don't usually go much higher than that. If you want one, you can have one.

• Members

$20 off an order of $50 or more at www.samashdirect.com with the code "SADIRECT"

Ends June 3rd

*Limited time offer. Excludes orders containing purchases of Apple products and e-Gift Certificates. Certain items from Ampeg, Bose, Behringer, Bugera, Buffet Pro, Edirol, Epiphone, Gibson, Ibanez, Korg, Mackie, Marshall, Mogami, Monster Cable, Pearl, Roland, SSL, Tama and Vox may not qualify for this offer. Products from Adam, Andino, Apple Computer, Digi ProTools HD, Fender, Guild, Gretsch, Jackson, Charvel, Tacoma, Squier, SWR, Gemeinhardt, Nirschl, and Stepanhouser do not qualify for this offer.

I grabbed an EBow Plus for $59.99 + shipping from this deal thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jhamnett

View Post

$20 off an order of $50 or more at www.samashdirect.com with the code "SADIRECT"

Ends June 3rd

*Limited time offer. Excludes orders containing purchases of Apple products and e-Gift Certificates. Certain items from Ampeg, Bose, Behringer, Bugera, Buffet Pro, Edirol, Epiphone, Gibson, Ibanez, Korg, Mackie, Marshall, Mogami, Monster Cable, Pearl, Roland, SSL, Tama and Vox may not qualify for this offer. Products from Adam, Andino, Apple Computer, Digi ProTools HD, Fender, Guild, Gretsch, Jackson, Charvel, Tacoma, Squier, SWR, Gemeinhardt, Nirschl, and Stepanhouser do not qualify for this offer.

I grabbed an EBow Plus for $59.99 + shipping from this deal thumb.gif

{censored} sam ash.

Archived