John Frusciante's Pedal Board...

sharkhamill

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

heh i go to work , and come back to bunch of enemies. I kinda figured it would happen. I haven't been a rhcp fan in a long time. When i see a board that big i just can't help but laugh. I mean are we guitar players or tap dancers?

Well we are guitarists, are you a moron?

this is an effects forum...he really doesn't have that many effects the board is just spread out. Many people here have almost as many as he does on there boards if not more...

• Members

heh i go to work , and come back to bunch of enemies. I kinda figured it would happen. I haven't been a rhcp fan in a long time. When i see a board that big i just can't help but laugh. I mean are we guitar players or tap dancers?

I'm a tap dancer - I have no interest in the guitar.

• Members

actually im big fans of john frusciante, i saw them last year in tokyo , it was the best show i saw in my whole life,

but the dissapointed part is , i couldnt hear anything from those moog pedals, which im pretty sure he brought all of those moog pedal in their stadium arcadium tour, all i heard was hi ehx english muff`n, chorus CE-1, ibanez wah only, which is kinda strange, i was like " what a waste", they played like 15 songs, but still john is my no 1 fav guitar !

on page 2 of this thread some one put a link to another website where john describes what he effects he uses on each song on stadium arcadium, then at the bottom john talks a little about what he uses live and how each night is different.

• Members

all those pedals to play their plinkity plankity white boi funk pop? I like him as a solo artitst.
I saw them headline lollapalooza way back, they followed Ministry, huuuuuge mistake, they emptied the stadium in about three songs. why? because they sounded like a highschool garage band. all that shirtless sexyness just couldn't overcome their lameness.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
I have to say one thing.

Mr. Tone Suck, you obviously don't know anything about pro audio setups, sit in your room with your little $200 Tubescreamer clones and worry about true bypass.

That is all.

:cop:

Thanks for joining to share that.

• Members
Absolutely false.

That was his board on the Stadium Arcadium tour, on practically every other tour he's done with the Peppers he has only had a couple of basic pedals : DS-2,WH-10,Fuzz,CE-1

Last time he played a show , he used these pedals:

20080904_kathryn_02.jpg

Thats one of the best pro boards i have seen in a while.

Archived