Blungo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The tube zipper is freakin' awesome

but I can only get it to do one sound that I like

It doesn't sustain...and that's what is so cool about it. It forces you to play in a "start and stop" manner.

It's noisy as hell. But it works great with the ISP decimator after it.

If you want a regular envelope filter get the EHX bi-filter. IT does envelope filter better than anything I've ever tried. AND it is a good replacement for a wah.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Hi. I have a Tube Zipper, and would like to achieve settings which result in an overdriven note on guitar drifting towards feedback when held for a couple of seconds. I've spent some time in in front of the unit but haven't been able to get this effect satisfactorily as yet. Basically I want the note to change as the note is held. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Hi. I have a Tube Zipper, and would like to achieve settings which result in an overdriven note on guitar drifting towards feedback when held for a couple of seconds. I've spent some time in in front of the unit but haven't been able to get this effect satisfactorily as yet. Basically I want the note to change as the note is held. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

got your PM (thanks), but I`m not sure if it can be done the way you want it, with the TZ. (:idk:)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
I need to break mine out this weekend. I've been using my hot tubes all week. I love frozen notched wah distortion tones.

I am delighted with the dirt tones I am getting with the Tube Zipper, does anyone have some favorite settings for more synthy sounds? I have been using the sythdive setting from the manual ...:love: , just want more! :thu:

Archived