HCFX Fantasy Football 2011-2012

Crxsh

• Members

Allright!!!!!

Just checked my auto draft out and I'm loving my team.

I'm SOOO glad I set my autodraft up yesterday, our power went out around 5 or 6 yesterday and didn't come back until this morning.

You can set the autodraft and tell it which position to take in which round, it's pretty sweet.

Crxsh, I have Plaxico in another league, he should have a good year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FYI: If anyone wants to take over a team, we've got one to spare. Pretty decent roster, too.

Mike Vick, Josh Freeman

DeAngelo Williams, Beanie Wells, Mark Ingram

Andre Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Marques Colston, Steve Smith, Santana Moss

Kellen Winslow

Ravens

Billy Cundiff

• Members

I tried to get him in both my drafts. Thought about taking him in the 7th round of ours, but with Matty Ice still on the board, it seemed like a mistake to let him go. So I hoped he'd slip to me in the 8th.... and he almost did. Instead got sucked up by the autodraft and I went for my #2 defense since my Steelers had just gone off the board.

In my other draft, he was taken 2 picks in front of me. :mad:

• Members
Fantasy Football is DND for the kids who used to beat up the kids who played DND

Not true. I played D&D as a kid and still do as an adult, I've never beat up anybody, and I enjoy fantasy football. I'm just a gaming geek. Mock me if you must, but get the facts straight. :cop:

• Members

FYI: If anyone wants to take over a team, we've got one to spare. Pretty decent roster, too.

Mike Vick, Josh Freeman

DeAngelo Williams, Beanie Wells, Mark Ingram

Andre Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Marques Colston, Steve Smith, Santana Moss

Kellen Winslow

Ravens

Billy Cundiff

pretty excited about this team. thanks for having me!

oh, and I'm gonna win ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

damn... totally missed this. would have been all over that vacant team too. that's a great lineup for week 3!

I'm only in one other league this year, but I think I'm about to crush it this week. here's my line up for week 3:

Cam Newton QB Car
Darren McFadden RB Oak
Ray Rice RB Bal
Steve Smith WR Car
David Nelson WR Buf
Denarius Moore WR Oak
Dustin Keller TE NYJ
Eagles D/ST
Adam Vinatieri K Ind

with these guys in the stable:

Chad Henne QB Mia
Eric Decker WR Den
Scott Chandler TE Buf
Devery Henderson WR NO
Felix Jones RB Dal
Javon Ringer RB Ten

• Members

I felt pretty good about my team after the draft. Right now I'm 0-2 with an impossible matchup in week 3. :facepalm:

QB: Shaub, Ryan, Newton

RB: Charles, Mendenhall, Blount, Bush, D. Thomas

WR: M. Wallace, J. Jones, A.J. Green

ETC: Finley, Packers, J. Brown

• Members
, Mendenhall, Blount, Bush, D. Thomas

Yeah Charles' injury this early in the season is a real bummer. but you still have Mendenhall and Blount, and Thomas should have a great week now that he's superceded Bush.

Also, Wallace and Greene are having a good year. Start Newton at QB and you might bust a 100+ point game... anythings possible right? :lol:

• Members

, Mendenhall, Blount, Bush, D. Thomas

Not to say "I told you so", but I did tell you at the draft that I'd be concerned about Charles. Backs his size are rarely long term, every down players in the league.

• Members

Yeah... in retrospect, I probably should've swallowed my Steeler fandom and taken Ray Rice there. But it's not really like he was knocked out or anything. I watched the replay a few times and it looked like he just overextended and hit that knee at an awkward angle.

What are you gonna do? :idk:

• Members

Yeah Charles' injury this early in the season is a real bummer. but you still have Mendenhall and Blount, and Thomas should have a great week now that he's superceded Bush.

Also, Wallace and Greene are having a good year. Start Newton at QB and you might bust a 100+ point game... anythings possible right?
:lol:

Nabbed Greene and Jones off waivers... Nice replacements for the so-so/we'll see Plax pick I'm hoping. And jury's out on Cam... I'm sorta iffy on starting him this week. I mean, what are the chances of a 3rd 400-yard week?? Not like the jags are the best D though, I guess.

• Members
Yeah... in retrospect, I probably should've swallowed my Steeler fandom and taken Ray Rice there. But it's not really like he was knocked out or anything. I watched the replay a few times and it looked like he just overextended and hit that knee at an awkward angle.

What are you gonna do?
:idk:

Oh man, I didn't realize you passed on Rice. That sucks.

Archived