How about another LIVE PHOTOS thread?

J05H

• Members

Tom Keen, I love how we're some sort of bizarro versions of each other. I'm a huge prog guy (Much spock's beard love, but Neal Morse is my fave actually), and I had an inversion of your more setup. Fusion 61 and Triton EX 88, but that's changed since then.

I'm the European version of you I guess :p.

My setup has changed a lot too. Nowadays I only use my PC3x and X-station, but there might be a korg TR-rack coming very soon :D

(btw, SB is my favorite band ever and Neal Morse my favorite solo-performer. Have you seen Sola scripture live and beyond?)

• Members

Dude, what is a recent picture of Kevin Moore from? Haven't seen anything except a really weird one since he left DT. OSI maybe? Looks good though

He did a tour with Fates Warning in 2005. I think he's done other shows with them and that's what the pic is from (his hair was a bit shorter in 2005). He's done 3 albums with them up to 2000 but didn't play live much, they usually had a session keyboard player on tours. Except for videos and stuff like that...

This is from a live DVD where he plays with them (Monomachine keys + DW8000? can't really tell the bottom keyboard with such crappy lighting):

See also:

(OSI with KM on vocals nonetheless)

• Members

I'm the European version of you I guess
:p

My setup has changed a lot too. Nowadays I only use my PC3x and X-station, but there might be a korg TR-rack coming very soon
:D

(btw, SB is my favorite band ever and Neal Morse my favorite solo-performer. Have you seen Sola scripture live and beyond?)

Haha, sounds like it

I've had my eye on the PC3 for months now, don't know when or how I'll do it though. I've actually got a NL2 on top of my setup now (when its needed), and the TR-rack was actually part of my original setup! Yamaha KX88 and a Korg TR-Rack. They're both gone now though :( lol

And yeah, I've got it, and its great. I also love the SB live DVD from just before Snow, its pretty killer

• Members

Yes SB - Don't try this at home :D Lovely dvd.

Sola Scriptura L&B is better than I imagined it would be. The band is doing a great job at playing that difficult stuff (keyboardplayer is not great at leadsolo's though...).

I would like to get a Nord Lead 2x someday, maybe when I get my tax returns..

• Members

This is from a live DVD where he plays with them (Monomachine keys + DW8000? can't really tell the bottom keyboard with such crappy lighting):

Sounds a LOT like OSI. Good stuff, if not a little repetitive. I've always loved Kevins textures and sounds and the ambience he brings.

Archived