How about another LIVE PHOTOS thread?

J05H

• Members

Thought I'd put another pics thread up. Live pics of favorite famous or not-so-famous keyboard players sounds like a good idea.

Josh Silver of Type O Negative

josh.jpg

Rhys Fulber of Front Line Assembly/Delerium/Conjure One

rhys.jpg

Amanda {censored}ing Palmer of The Dresden Dolls

amanda.jpg

Post 'em if you got 'em. :wave:

• Members

only 5 posts of live pics? and most of the pics not pics of HCKSS members, but members of other bands?

what do you guys do on the weekends!?

This is because of you, hmmkay? :

First gig with my first band:

IMG_2627.JPGIMG_2557.JPG

Those scared the {censored} out of me when I saw them again, I gained a LOT of weight since then. These have to be almost 4 years old, so I was 16 then. Notice the bad gear, triton le, casio privia px-300 and microkorg in the back :facepalm:

• Members

Skuller, you're got a killer photographer on your hands there, those are awesome pics.

Tom Keen, I love how we're some sort of bizarro versions of each other. I'm a huge prog guy (Much spock's beard love, but Neal Morse is my fave actually), and I had an inversion of your more setup. Fusion 61 and Triton EX 88, but that's changed since then.

This is from last summer (towards the back):

n2006554_49619687_6394.jpg

And here is one actually from the Christmas Eve services I played for (on the right):

1003365.jpg

• Members

Photo taken around 1993..

Playing my own music [instrumental] with the help of an MMT-8 while a local band was taking a break.

My oldest brother brought it with him for me on a visit from the US. It was my first synth ever. I was 24 or so.

Man, I miss my youth and my hometown so much:cry:

lematin.jpg

Archived