Sorry to create two poll threads in one day, but this is a good one for HCFX:

Ryan.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

3 tons of weed and dogs is pretty hard to beat. plus you have a boat... i'd start working on it when the weed was almost gone
:idk:

We've been discussing this in chat. How long does THC stay effective in weed? You might just have 3 tons of grass clippings after a year or so?

• Members

We've been discussing this in chat. How long does THC stay effective in weed? You might just have 3 tons of grass clippings after a year or so?

if it's in a shelter i bet you could have it for a quite a couple of years. plus, if it started going bad, you could make huge amounts of THC paste with it and it would last forever :lol:

• Members

I need clarification:

Will the lesbians have sex with you?

Is there fresh water to stop dehydration of the booze?

What does dtf mean?

Can the women get pregnant?

Are the fish tainted by Japanese radiation?

If a woman gives birth, can you eat the baby?

Are you knowledgible enough to keep the gun working on an island long term?

After 5 years, will you eat the dogs?

Which was more offensive, question #6 or #8? What have you learned about yourself???

• Members

at first i really liked the idea of {censored}ing a lot on a sunny island, but then i realized i probably couldn't bring rubbers and would have to take care of babies (or eat them). 2 dogs would be entertaining and useful, i can leave 8 years early, i have a {censored}load of weed, and an acoustic guitar

• Members

if it's in a shelter i bet you could have it for a quite a couple of years. plus, if it started going bad, you could make huge amounts of THC paste with it and it would last forever
:lol:

plus, you'd definitely find a bunch of seeds in that much weed that you could use to populate the island with chron

• Members

at first i really liked the idea of {censored}ing a lot on a sunny island, but then i realized i probably couldn't bring rubbers and would have to take care of babies (or eat them). 2 dogs would be entertaining and useful, i can leave 8 years early, i have a {censored}load of weed, and an acoustic guitar

you only get to try and sail away from the island, no one says you'll make it. how are your sea legs?

• Members

So i guess you would be unable to pick Column C then subby huh?

Even then, considering you can't fix anything, I'd seriously doubt your hunting skills as well and I definitely wouldn't trust you with a gun while you were drinking either.

I keep my boat running. :D Just don't expect it to have a great interior if I have to do the uphosltery. My hunting skills with a rifle are fine. :D No salads for me.

Archived