new Boss tuner : size fail

JorisBlack

• Members

I already did. They rejected it.
:wave:

I think somebodies inbox needs to be flooded. :thu:

Really, the only thing as big as that tuner is the amount of stupidity it took to make it, and then sell it for $333. What, they think because it's bigger we're just going to give them more money? I bought my Arion Tuner, which has the same specs, 1 cent accuracy, for $29.99, brand new. Where's all the money going, really big LEDs?

This is about as stupid as their no reissue policy. Just meditate on the fact that somebody is actually getting paid to do all this. With money. Actual money. And they're not you. Some of his here have really cool jobs, but a lot of us here don't, some of us don't even have jobs. But somebody out there does, and they said, "yeah, lets make foot and a half wide stage tuner, and sell it for $333", and then somebody else, with a well paying executive position, didn't laugh him straight out of the board room.

Really, flood their mail box up.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

?

This is about as stupid as their no reissue policy. Just meditate on the fact that somebody is actually getting paid to do all this. With money. Actual money. And they're not you. Some of his here have really cool jobs, but a lot of us here don't, some of us don't even have jobs. But somebody out there does, and they said, "yeah, lets make foot and a half wide stage tuner, and sell it for $333", and then somebody else, with a well paying executive position, didn't laugh him straight out of the board room.

Really, flood their mail box up.

i heard you can use the LEDs to replace your broken car's headlights :idea:

• Members
:lol: This is truly the best thread ever! One thing that seems weird to me about the tuner, aside from the obvious size issues, is that why didn't they make the Pitch, Mode, etc. switches footswitchable? It's not like they didn't have the room for the switches. :)

• Members

2jb39dw.jpg

Haha, you did it! Thanks man, great work :thu:

Fellow HCFX'ers,

In the face of our common dangers, in this winter of our awesomeness, let us remember these timeless pictures. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the electric currents, and endure what tuners may come. Let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested we refused to let this tuner win, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with eyes tuned on the horizon and Boss's eye upon us, we carried forth that great gift of faildom and delivered it.

May Fail bless HCFX,

amen

(size adjusted for those who like big)

• Members

Fellow HCFX'ers,

In the face of our common dangers, in this winter of our awesomeness, let us remember these timeless pictures. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the electric currents, and endure what tuners may come. Let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested we refused to let this tuner win, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with eyes tuned on the horizon and Boss's eye upon us, we carried forth that great gift of faildom and delivered it.

May Fail bless HCFX,

amen

Inspiring stuff,infact when i go home i'm gonna do some of my best 'shop work yet...

Archived