Before you get a SnapperHead pedal - myths & misconceptions

goodhonk

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL a walrus shill. Good one. You're getting the wrong picture tho. Sounds like a bit of jealousy I'm sending towards Walrus Audio. Those guys at least don't deny their pedals are quite based on existing circuits and they can make nice graphics that aren't football monsters.

Also, no one is talking about how your pedal sounds because no one has heard it or played it. Because you're a pretentious lying insufferable oaf of a bellend. Because you came here and spammed us and insulted our intelligence. Because you're too arrogant to have a tourbox. And because we'd rather just play a dod 250.

• Members

I'm kinda hungry, good thing there is this tapas place up the street from my house. Its got a really good deal tonight. They are celebrating 25 years in business, so all prices are lowered to there 1990's rate. I've been a couple time the food there is amazing. Braised short ribs, escargot, pork ragout. I think I'll order two tapas for myself, one to split with my girl and desert. Oh, and a pitcher of sangria. The real question is do i go for dessert? Creme brule...

• Members

9520575 wrote:

I'm kinda hungry, good thing there is this tapas place up the street from my house. Its got a really good deal tonight. They are celebrating 25 years in business, so all prices are lowered to there 1990's rate. I've been a couple time the food there is amazing. Braised short ribs, escargot, pork ragout. I think I'll order two tapas for myself, one to split with my girl and desert. Oh, and a pitcher of sangria. The real question is do i go for dessert? Creme brule...

Yes.

Archived