Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
hey ck3, I've always wanted to ask....why don't you use a smaller pedalboard? you could easily cut it down to half the size. The thing you got it on now would take up half of my practice space
:freak:

I may downsize the base of my monkeyraft now that the Boss GT-8 is no longer in the picture. The packing foam should be easy to cut and reshape. :D

• Members
@ck3

How are the Behringers?
:eek:

I purchased them to replace the dual/stereo preamp mode of the Boss GT-8 and they serve their intended purpose sufficiently. They can be noisy at higher gain settings, clip easily with hot pickups, and cannot do clean Marshall or Boogie tones (as far as I can tell), but are incredibly easy to use and work well with pedals in their "TWED" mode. It only took me all of 10 minutes to set them up to function effectively in unison ... and now my Magicstomp can be run in stereo. :thu::cool:

• Members

Another redo! Got the Aramat Green Machine on there (thanks V:))

I'm pretty happy with this, I don't use the Synth Wah really with any of the bands I play with but I like it. I kinda liked having the DL4 in there but it takes up so much space...............I should just get a second board and go nuts:eek:

100_3672.jpg

• Members

Here is an update on my board....

Picture-1.jpg

Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss TU-2 tuner, into my Morley A&B&Y switch,

Loop A- Boss Noise Suppressor, Marshall EVH Compressor, Boss OD-3 Overdrive

Loop B- Ibanez TS 808 Tube Screamer, MXR. EVH Phase 90 phaser, MXR EVH Flanger

Archived