7 TONELAB clips + TAPPING VIDEO

Robbert 01

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BrentSP

Seriously, from what I'm gathering POM really does have chops but Freak Guitar is claiming that particular clip is not his???........am I right? Or were non of those clips and vids his?

The way I see it, If he truly has these chops or is that good, why post someone elses work? why not just play the damn thing yourself?

Kage

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

The way I see it, If he truly has these chops or is that good, why post someone elses work? why not just play the damn thing yourself?

Kage

And why was he posting clips of his "young family member" with a POD and saying he could not post anything????

IMO none of those clips were his.

• Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

guys, im from holland and i've seen robbert perform live twice in the last years in his cover band and i can vouch for the genuinity of the clips. He's in my top 5 of most favorite players and at the moment i find him the best dutch guitar player!

he's godlike.

Its not Robbert that anybody Doubts, Its Puppet of Masters who Posted in Robberts thread

Kage

• Members

Hi guys,

Simply had to post something after seeing and hearing Robberts amazing technique :eek:

Robbert, all I can say is "can you speed things up a bit for me" :D

Seriously though, when I saw the end of your first video with the diminshed whatsit scale I had to check my windows media player just to make sure it wasnt speeding things up by mistake, then I cleaned my glasses and rubbed my eyes, followed by several gallons of coffee and quite some time staring at my fingers !

No matter how hard I try I cannot play 'normal' guitar because it bores me to the core and you have just given me fresh inspiration to start shredding again.

Many thanks and good luck with your next project,

Mick

Archived