New Jam/Backing Track: Slow n Nasty FUNK!

Red Ant

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I checked out the other while uploading mine:

Anton: Un-freaking-believable!!! You just have the feel and chops so bad it's unreal!

Ed: Crazy and cool as always! BTW, what's your "usual" setup? Seems to me like you're switching gear with every clip ;)

Digital Jams: Great playing, but I second the gain thing ;)

• Members

Red Ant: Not much to say. Great tone, great feel, great chops. Pretty much what I'd expect from ya.

Ed DeGenaro: :D That was fun. It was like one big experiment. Always on the edge. Very cool.

Digital Jams: Yep, that be ALOT of gain. :) Sounds like your amp is a mile away to. Nice take, but I would like to hear one with a little less gain.

iAnders: That was great man! I like the tone changes. You really grabbed each one of them and made them fit. Very nice feel!

SuperStrat: Dude, it doesn't matter if you play fast. It just matters that it sounds good. And it sounds good, so mission accomplished! Nice take.

LordRiffenstein: Sweet. Very nice feel. Your playing and tone combines to make some good sounding stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed.

If any of you guys are recording into the computer, what soundcard are you using? I'm going to start a soundcard thread if you want to post in there.

• Members

At least i have done my recording before listening to you guys!!! You all rock!!!

Here is my take

My head is full with notes!!! I listened to all of ya :)

RedAnt - Nice feel and phrasing!!! Dig the tone!!!

Digital Jams - Cool soloing... But has some have said, too much gain buddy!!!

iAnders - Another guy here with a real good tone!!! As RedAnt, you got da blues buddy, nice licks and feel!!! Nice wah wanking!!!

Ed Degenaro - Flying fingers dude!!! You shred da funk out of that track!!!

SuperStrat - Nice take buddy!!! And don't worry if you're aint as fast as the others... You got style and taste!!! Digged da special FX you used!!!

LordRiffenstein - Another forumite with a good phrasing... Nice tone also!!!

SLO Rogue - Father and son, that was a good idea buddy!!! Nice take

SLO Rogue's son - Damn, 14 and soloing!!! Let da lil' boy jam and he is not bad at all, he rocks!!! I wish at least one of my 3 sons will pick up the guitar... They are 10, 8 and 6 and none have shown some interest yet...

• Members

Originally posted by SLO Rogue

Dude, it doesn't matter if you play fast. It just matters that it sounds good. And it sounds good, so mission accomplished! Nice take.

Thanks Bro, I'm still listening to the others...

BTW, I use a Delta 44.

Archived