Diezel Amps at Guitar Center????

LOCO5150

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by guitarman967

Baboon, Baboon, baboon. Still haven't made one solid point yet, Baboon, baboon,baboon, Still waiting.....
:rolleyes:

I proved above that you can make all the points you want, but somebody with the intellect of a baboon simply cannot understand it.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

I've got time for one more, give me something better than the last one. Try to say something intelligent, those are the most fun to work with.

i assume you feel a good fart joke coming on you'd like to share with the rest of us:cool:

• Members

O.K., I know, that was too much pressure asking for you to try to say something intelligent, so now it's taking too long.

It's been fun, let's do it again sometime.

Wow a post by you without the word Baboon in it, Very good bob, So versatile:p

• Members

Originally posted by guitarman967

i assume you feel a good fart joke coming on you'd like to share with the rest of us:cool:

Nope, no fart jokes. A fart joke couldn't compare to the hilarity of watching you try to argue in this thread. Anybody reading through this thread would only be let down by it, thus I do not want to cause this thread to be anti-climactic.

Thank you... I'll be here all week, goodnight.

• Members
Originally posted by Mr Ten

Bob,

Seeing this thread made me think of Chipotle. I haven't had dinner yet, and that's where I'm going.
:D
Call if you're hungry!

Oh man, I'd love to, but I just mowed a couple massive enchilada's. Let's definitely hook up for lunch at Chipotle one of these days soon.

Later...

• Members
Originally posted by LOCO5150

I made a peculiar discovery this weekend at my local GC.

I walked in and immediately heard the unpleasant sounds of nu-metal riffage....super-scooped mids and a deep, bassy sound with no distinction between notes.

I sometimes try to guess the guitar and amp without even seeing it....most of the time I'm close to being right...at least about the amp anyway.

My intial guesses were: Crate GFX212 amp and probably some kind of Schecter guitar.

I was right about the guitar...dead wrong about the amp.

The kid playing was probably 13 or 14 years old and had a black baseball cap cocked sideways on his head.

I looked at the amp in disbelief....for two reasons.

One, I was shocked to see a Diezel sitting at Guitar Center. Actually there were two Diezel amps at GC....an Herbert and an Einstein.

And two, probably more importantly, I honestly thought that that kid was playing through a Crate amp.

The Einstein was listed at $3000, I think and the Herbert was listed at a paltry $4100.

I know Diezels have a mammoth reputation here on the HC Amp forum...but I honestly didn't think that thing sounded anywhere close to being worth the $4100 GC was asking for it. I hope he just didn't know what he was doing with the thing.

I wanted to try it out, but that kid was sitting in front of that amp for the whole hour I was in the store. He must have tried 3 or 4 different Schecters and I swear that he was playing the same riff when I left the store that he was playing when I got there.

I also played a Mesa Triple Rectifier....three years ago I was all set to buy that amp. But after Saturday, I don't think I would shell out $1700 for that thing. It just sounded really buzzy and fizzy to me. Of course, I was playing at sub-bedroom levels and those amps become a different animal when you turn them up.

Gotta love Guitar Center sitting out the $4000 amps so all the 13 year old, drop F tuning, dumbasses can endlessly {censored} with them.

It's especially awesome when people play Wes Boreland style, run together, too-mcuh distortion riff (somtimes more than 1 if they're feeling cocky) at deafening levels the entire time your shopping too!:mad:

The GC in Atlanta had some if I remember right....

• Members

Nope, no fart jokes. A fart joke couldn't compare to the hilarity of watching you try to argue in this thread. Anybody reading through this thread would only be let down by it, thus I do not want to cause this thread to be anti-climactic.

No thank you!! you're a real fart smeller, I mean smart feller ( you might want to remember that one, it's probably the best material you will have in your repetoire) Also, I'd like to argue with you about nothin again if possible. Goodnight

• Members
Originally posted by firebird1999us

Gotta love Guitar Center sitting out the $4000 amps so all the 13 year old, drop F tuning, dumbasses can endlessly {censored} with them.

It's especially awesome when people play Wes Boreland style, run together, too-mcuh distortion riff (somtimes more than 1 if they're feeling cocky) at deafening levels the entire time your shopping too!
:mad:

The GC in Atlanta had some if I remember right....

Chris

Yeah those Diezels are gonna fly off the shelf down there I'll tell ya. Bet you that kid have most of the money for it in his pocket.

• Members

Yeah, I'm sure most of them are in awe of your arguing skills, oh yeah what was your point about diezels again?:confused:

Archived