I believe and support a lot of the teachings of Jesus

-=MYK=-

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for you.

The standard answer is he believes in you, but that is a tad flippant.

My answer, your loss:)

BTW your disbelief has no more effect on the possible reality of a living GOD than my belief....sort of like saying if I don't believe in that chair over there it doesn't exist.

• Members

Originally posted by gdwill2u

Good for you.

The standard answer is he believes in you, but that is a tad flippant.

My answer, your loss:)

BTW your disbelief has no more effect on the possible reality of a living GOD than my belief....sort of like saying if I don't believe in that chair over there it doesn't exist.

no, it's more like trying to sit in a chair that isn't there.

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

I've only got one more year of high stool to go!

I'm tired of this stupid system, I want OUT!

hehe. i love the system here (at least college) after what ive been through back home. This is my second college :( Meeh, actually i like being a student.

• Members

My favorite action figure from the bible has always been Pontius Pilot.I think Jesus thought he was pretty cool too.If Jesus were around today I'll bet he would make a lot of people very uncomfortable because he would be so into classic rock from the seventies.My guess is he'd be a real meat and potatoes guitarist too.Ya know,a 335 or Tele and a vintage Cry Baby into a CBS era Twin Reverb w/God awful overdrive! People would be like "bless me oh lord,save me jesus!save me!" And he would be too distracted by Guitar Center sales associates trying to tempt him with Schecter guitars and the new B-52 AT-100 combo.

• Members

Originally posted by keith335

being a christian is all about having a personal relationship with the person of Jesus Christ. I've been saved since Jan. 17, 1989. I had used some form of drug from pot to heroin/cocain for years. The night I got saved I stopped using cold turkey, went to college etc. etc. God really changed my life.

thats awesome dude, God bless you brother.

Tim

Archived