Damn you Megadeth7684 and your Xplorer talk...

jonny toetags

• Members
Originally posted by jonny toetags

...all your talk has me gassing for one now.

I was supposed to be getting a Fireball, but looks like i'll be checking out explorers this weekend.

Damn you
:p

I had 2 of them, black, and white. I miss them too

I have a V, and LP Studio, and now gassing for an explorer....

{censored}er....:(

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Gibson Explorer > every other guitar I've played/owned...by far. I really don't know why I didn't get one back the second I could afford one. Guess I just wanted to experiment with other stuff. Well, I have, and {censored} that stuff! Explorer's rule!
:D

just ask MOP- era Hetfield !!! a metal yeah-yeah m/

• Members

The stock pickups are great. I paid $650 for mine on Ebay and I'd say it's an 8.5 out of 10, maybe 9. I hate to even take it out of the house because it's so easy to bump stuff with it. I am motivated to try to get bigger venues just to feel more comfortable maneuvering on stage with it. Isn't that goofy?

• Members
originally posted by dv85150fan

don't tell Zakk...
:D

Haha, well I don't like him...or his tone...or his playing. Certainly he's talented, but his style is lame IMO. He's a total hardass too, all he did at Ozzfest was piss around with feedback bull{censored} for 3 minutes after every song. :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

For whoever posted the Explorer for $600...EMG pickups ruin the thing IMO.

EMG pickups in a Gibson =
:(

come on MAN !!! My Black Les Paul Studio was the shiznit with EMG's... As a matter of fact i just bought a sick 2001 dead mint silver les paul today and it's getting emg's all the way...

Archived