Kanye West=Biggest. Douche. Ever.

juallhuce

• Members

Worst natural disaster in a century? Based on what? Dollar figures???

Blah.

Nagin is a dip{censored} who let 500 busses be destroyed. Blanco is a crook who misappropriated the $60 million the feds sent to fix those levees. Too proud to evacuate your city? HA!

You're right, there is gonna be enough blame to go around and Nagin and Blanco are gonna feel it the hardest after an investigation is done.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Ke^in

Yes, and no one would ever lie on their resume would they?

He was second in command. He had experience. He nominated him, congress hired him.

Should we fire Congress now too? Or does that not fit in your little Bush tantrum?

Ah, so now you are projecting. Great.
:)
I assure you, I probably make more one month than you probably do in a year. Not that it matters.

Could you uh... repeat that again? This time, make sense.

You mean like the sentence you just posted?

lolpoint2.gif

BTW your nick fits your posting style to a T.
:)

Ummm here's idea.........I'M PRETTY SURE BETWEEN THE CIA AND THE {censored}IN' FBI THEY WOULD KNOWN IF HE WAS LYING ON HIS RESUME!!!

Denial........ it's not just a river in Egypt don't you know.

Oh BTW my Dad can kick your Dads ass................not that it matters.

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

He's rich, he's black, he's a self centered prick, he's a criminal.

Kanye?

Yes but I'm talking about another that fits that description but he's an elected official..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/HurricaneKatrina/story?id=1123495&page=1

What kills me is the dip{censored} needed a {censored}ing HELICOPTER!! LOL

Kanye is not a criminal and you know it. However, Rep. Jefferson is a piece of {censored}.

News Break: Most politicians are. Douchbagery is NOT partisan. ;)

• Members

Yes, and no one would ever lie on their resume would they?

Do you really think at this level they wouldn't check references? Perhaps you should think about that for a minute. On an off note: I always love when people play the internet tough/rich/successful/"better than you" guy. Cheers Lucius

• Members

Originally posted by king-albert

Why is it such a big deal to speak out against the President? People have been doing this for past Presidents. But for some reason, it's blasphemy to speak out against Bush. That's scary to me.

What gets me is the personal attacks and not policy attacks.

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Kanye is not a criminal and you know it. However, Rep. Jefferson is a piece of {censored}.

News Break: Most politicians are. Douchbagery is NOT partisan.
;)

Ripped from some site I forgot to paste:
After dropping out of school at Chicago State, West briefly took a job at the Gap. Although he liked the khakis, he felt he was inadequately compensated, so he stole to make up the difference. When they accused him of stealing, however, he took that as an affront to his ethnicity--especially since they made a habit of displaying him in the front window as their "token blackie." This made him feel undervalued as both an employee and a person. It also made him want to kick his boss' ass: "If my manager insults me again, I will be assaulting him/ After I {censored} the manager up then I'm going to shorten the register up."

I also thought I read he was at one time a crack dealer but not sure about that. The facial expression on his face looks kinda crackhead to me, like he'd be going door to door selling magazines or something.

• Members

I couldn't agree more about kanye being a douche. And it is very funny how de hasnt and wont say anything about the N.O. Mayor...yea you think the shcool buses are a problem?Louisiana was given more money from the federal government than any other state(when the Fed gov sees how much they have to give to the states and splits it up in accordance to who needs more/less)..the money was to FIX the Levies(sp?) but the Louisiana used it to deeped the missisipie river to allow for larger barges to enter the river...very interesting..and yea once again Kanye West wins the award for biggest Douche in the Uninverse...

• Members

Whether Kanye was right or he was wrong, big {censored}ing deal. He spoke his mind and before all the blame game spoke from his heart.

Yeah! It doesn't matter that it was slander and that you could be sued for such a thing!

I dont think Bush is racist (though I dont know for sure) but I wouldnt be suprised if he cares less about those underneath a certain tax bracket...
;)

FUD

• Members

Yeah! It doesn't matter that it was slander and that you could be sued for such a thing!

FUD

It is well documented on this forum that you are a tool, not to mention a pretentious prick. Thus anything said from your moniker is absolutely worthless and should be ignored.

And Batoman, post a source. Otherwise that just some lame speculation. And if thats what you consider criminal you should take a look at those you support and ask yourself if they're guilty of activities far worse.

• Members

Originally posted by dughaze

I've learned a lot lately.

Bush holds up aid on purpose, especially if black people are involved.

Bush causes hurricanes.

Florida gets national aid faster then New Orleans.

Hip Hop artists are smart after all.

The people that can skillfully select the right information from Michael Moore movies and Hip Hop artists rants are smart too.

Don't forget about the weekend BBQ's at the Bush estate where Bush, Sr. and several nephews make homemade ice cream and string up a couple of darkies on the family oak tree just to top off the meal.

• Members
Originally posted by ROTINPAIN

I couldn't agree more about kanye being a douche. And it is very funny how de hasnt and wont say anything about the N.O. Mayor...yea you think the shcool buses are a problem?Louisiana was given more money from the federal government than any other state(when the Fed gov sees how much they have to give to the states and splits it up in accordance to who needs more/less)..the money was to FIX the Levies(sp?) but the Louisiana used it to deeped the missisipie river to allow for larger barges to enter the river...very interesting..and yea once again Kanye West wins the award for biggest Douche in the Uninverse...

The money was not given to the Louisiana, it was given to the Army Corps of Engineers. This money was not enough. The US government didn't read the result of there own investigation as to the effects of a Cat 4-5 hurricane hitting NO.

• Members

It is well documented on this forum that you are a tool, not to mention a pretentious prick.

Wow, I haven't even been on here a year, and already WELL DOCUMENTED!

I told you a THOUSAND TIMES stop exaggerating.

Thus anything said from your moniker is absolutely worthless and should be ignored.

What have I said that was untrue?

It seems to me when someone cannot argue their stance, they will revert to ad-hominem attacks. For example, what you are doing. :)

• Members

Sorry dickysofa
I see now. Just saw your thread on almost the same thing. Sorry about that, didnt know that was something that offeded people. Who knew:confused:

Also, you can take everything I say and just disreagard it, because I have a post count of less than 500....everybody knows you aint nuthin' unless you have thousands of posts.

• Members
originally blurted out by Kanye West
"I think white people are allowed to say 'bling'. They are allowed to say old-school black slang, like 'hottie' and 'homie'.

"Actually, I do not think that (white people) are allowed to use slang until it is at least a year old. If you say a slang word too early, it's like you're trying to be black. So as long as the slang is a little played out, you're all good."

:rolleyes:

Archived