Kanye West=Biggest. Douche. Ever.

juallhuce

• Members

I know theres been a couple of thread about this idiot, but I wanted my own. I'm sure it will sink out of existance all too soon anyway.

Kanye is a moron for ever letting those words get out of his mouth. He barely got them out without choking on his own tounge i believe. "President Bush doesnt care about black people." What was the other deal, something about they got peoples in Iraqs killing and tell them they can come down here shoot US!.

I'm glad it happened that way. I'm glad Blanco(gov.) laid that hammer down. I don't give a crap what color anyone was. If they were raping or killing or stealing T.V's for the love of God...i say stick a bullet in thier leg or arm. If they were stealing to eat, more power to them....i would have done the same thing. Blanco is an idiot too though, she had oportunity to get that Federal aid/troops 2 days before th storm hit. Yeah, 2 days before. That's when Bush declared it a disaster. Instead, she waiting till 2 days after. On a side note, and a shot directly from me...i think she's a flaming moron because she re-instated the helmet law for motorcycles.. That's neither here nor there though.

Kanye isnt saying anything about Ray Nagin, the black mayor for N.O. You won't hear him say a word about how Nagin let a stock of over 500 school bus get ruined in the flood. That's a crap load of people that could have been shuttled out of there. Especially the ones without transportation of thier own. I wasnt there, I don't know EXACTLY what happened. I don't know the many good things Nagin probably did. Nor do I know all of the things that Bush probably didnt do right. There are always two sides to the story.

My point is this. It's a whole heckuva lot easier for a black man to trash a white president, and say how "he doesnt care about black people", than it is to spread the blame evenly over a black mayor and a president. They both probably screwed up, doesnt mean they hate black people, does it?

Kanye is a douche....a douche that can barely speak audible english if you ask me. What bothers me even more than the fact that he said that, and said it on national tv...is the fact that it bothers me to begin with.

/rant

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the school busses were part of the city's evacuation plan, that's the really sad part. it wasn't like an after thought, those busses were in a written emergency plan to get the people out.

the mayor and the governor of that state {censored}ed up royally. the fact that bush is now saying "blame me" is totally {censored}ed up. he's like volunteering for the job of scapegoat just so the people have a punching bag.

• Members

Originally posted by STRAT TOOL

the school busses were part of the city's evacuation plan, that's the really sad part. it wasn't like an after thought, those busses were in a written emergency plan to get the people out.

the mayor and the governor of that state {censored}ed up royally. the fact that bush is now saying "blame me" is totally {censored}ed up. he's like volunteering for the job of scapegoat just so the people have a punching bag.

Kanye sucks for playing the race card.

However, EVERYONE in that governmental chain is to blame Bush included. Everybody {censored}ed up.

• Members
Originally posted by crwnedblasphemy

I think he is kinda right? Not that he doesn't care about black people....he doesn't care about any people. only his family and cronies

:rolleyes:

And you know this how?

I am afraid Bush wouldn't live up to HALF of the imagined "scariness" people put on him.

• Members

Originally posted by Simon Garlick

Buses aren't much use when the drivers have all fled the hurricane.

Yeah, the buses were part of the emergency plan, i remember that part. But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to drive a bus. If you can drive a manual tranny, you can drive a bus.

EDIT- And most buses these days are automatics anyway.

• Members

+1 he's a douchebag. I hope is career goes in the toilet over this. I don't think he's talented (or intelligent) enough to deserve a career anyhow.

I'd love to know who recruits this "talent" and thinks he's star material. Furthermore the people stupid enough to buy that {censored}.
We've been so far removed from what "Talent" is people wouldn't recognize is if it slapped them in the face. At least I recognize the SLAP!

• Members

I'm not going to attack the guys 'talent' because I can't do what he does.

But I wil say this if you substitute the 'poor' for 'black' in his statement I think he would be right.

For all those peopele who want to blame the state and local governtment, I agree they should've gotten more people out of New Orleans, call it a lack of imagination (no imagined a hurricane that big), call it ineptness, whatever. This is the fact after the hurricane hits that city has no infrastructure left, the Feds are the only cavalry that come and help, how long did that take them what 5 days? Does that sound acceptable?

• Members

Originally posted by DeepSouthOmen

Check out this article about the hurricane relief.....

Pretty interesting....

Yeah interesting article on how the goverment totally didn't plan ahead.

If it takes that long to get people mobilized everybody from the bottom to the top should have been preparing {censored}ing the Saturday before the hurricane hit.

It's also interesting how somehow when hurricanes hit Florida, national aid is able to get there very quickly....and more importantly is planned well ahead of time.

• Members

Originally posted by DeepSouthOmen

Check out this article about the hurricane relief.....

Pretty interesting....

This is spin crap. Check out what Powell had to say about that and other spin-{censored} by Bush and Co.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Politics/story?id=1105979&page=1

Archived