OT troll: haha funny americans

Negative K3 fan

• Members
Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

i dont know what youre watching, but it said cnn all over, arent they american?

this proves that cnn > 'faux'

Hehehe, I couldn't tell what it said, but it was like CNNNY or CNNNV or something like that. Somehow I don't think the guy's comment at the beginning "We'll make a big glass crater out of the {censored}ing Middle East" would get past the censors. :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by telephant

well its an unfair quesiton, but I bet most would know exactly where america is. Its not hard to find when you look at a map of North America. Now Erupoe is what I have trouble remembering. So many different little countries so close together... And Africa as well.

:o

Of course that's assuming they know to look in the vicinity of North America to start with. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

well its an unfair quesiton, but I bet most would know exactly where america is. Its not hard to find when you look at a map of North America. Now Erupoe is what I have trouble remembering. So many different little countries so close together... And Africa as well.

:o

sure they would know where it is. just like the majority of the us should know where russia is. becuase they are both {censored}in huge.

but if i could only remember where the Solomon Islands where:confused:

• Members

Originally posted by MCon

Yeah, I agree. I'm curious what the results would be if you asked someone from a different country to point out the U.S. on a globe if they could do it. I know people like to pick on Americans especially, but I suspect it wouldn't be much better in other places.

They wouldn't bother doing something like that in Europe, the public's just way too enlightened for such nonsense, just wouldn't produce any useful footage.

• Members

Originally posted by ChS

They wouldn't bother doing something like that in Europe, the public's just way too enlightened for such nonsense, just wouldn't produce any useful footage.

I've been to Europe. They've got plenty of stupid people there too. Look hard enough and you'll find stupid people no matter where you go.

• Members

exactly! their position in the world. if people would be smarter its government wouldnt do stupid shut...

like the guy who wanted to turn the entire middle east into one big crater (sp).

this just proves that you are one of the biggest dolts on this forum

and thats not CNN dunsky

• Members

Yeah, I agree. I'm curious what the results would be if you asked someone from a different country to point out the U.S. on a globe if they could do it. I know people like to pick on Americans especially, but I suspect it wouldn't be much better in other places.

well, i can tell you that at least 90% of all europians can point it out and i have no doubt asians could do the same.

african and south american people are just too uneducated and i dont know about arabian people

this pic is quite correct

world_map.gif

• Members

well, i can tell you that at least 90% of all europians can point it out and i have no doubt asians could do the same.

african and south american people are just too uneducated and i dont know about arabian people

I'll bet 90% of Americans could point out most really large countries over in that hemisphere (like China or Russia), but that still leaves 30M who can't. It seems like you're basing assumptions about the U.S. on those people.

Funny map though. ;)

• Members

well the germans did bring hitler the power he needed so europe isnt without blame...

and we had pim fortuyn, but you americans probably never heard of him.

of course we havnt...we are all idiots

ps. all niggers steal

• Members

I've been to Europe. They've got plenty of stupid people there too. Look hard enough and you'll find stupid people no matter where you go.

I don't beleive you :D

Seriously, we have plenty of them up here. Too many people hate Americans for no reason. If you ask them why, they have no argument.

Uneducated, undocumented, clueless {censored}s !

• Members

http://users.aber.ac.uk/rnh2/_web_files/world_map.gif

If only my mother and her family wouldn't have moved from Holland to America, I could have had an obsessive chip on my shoulders about Americans too. :(

• Members
Originally posted by ChS

If only my mother and her family wouldn't have moved from Holland to America, I could have had an obsessive chip on my shoulders about Americans too.
:(

so did your parents turn into uninformed idiots immediately after moving here? or was it a gradual process?

• Members

btw have you guys ever seen my sweet sixteen on MTV, thats the stuff we see in europe about the states.

VERY TRUE. Pretty much everybody I know hates Americans while they never been to the U.S. All we see are the "extremes". When dutch people talk about problems like(for instance) ghetto's, we refer to them as "american situations". Pretty f&*&&^up I know. (p.s. i'm from Holland, been to the States)

• Members

Originally posted by BlackestSabbath

VERY TRUE. Pretty much everybody I know hates Americans while they never been to the U.S. All we see are the "extremes". When dutch people talk about problems like(for instance) ghetto's, we refer to them as "american situations". Pretty f&*&&^up I know. (p.s. i'm from Holland, been to the States)

no wonder neg k3fan is a racist prick

• Members

Given our access to information too many of us are ignorant of things we shouldn't be but that applies to lots of places.

I could probably find any of 100 or so countries on a globe within 3 seconds, but when I go to a big gathering of family out in the sticks, I'm the only guy in the room who can't rebuild an engine, dress a deer, blue gun metal, or operate heavy farm equipment. Who is the dumb{censored} then? :o

Archived