OT troll: haha funny americans

Negative K3 fan

• Members

Originally posted by MCon

Yeah, it's pretty obvious since whenever they said a country it just happened to be the one that Austrailia was mislabeled as. It pretty well proves that the whole thing was full of {censored} and just made to make Americans look bad.

power of suggestion?

altho, im sure for every retarded answer that made the clip there was another (hopefully more than 1) correct geographical placement of the desired bomb target (funny by itself), or atleast a "your map is {censored}ed" type reply.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by RupertB

Given our access to information too many of us are ignorant of things we shouldn't be but that applies to lots of places.

I could probably find any of 100 or so countries on a globe within 3 seconds, but when I go to a big gathering of family out in the sticks, I'm the only guy in the room who can't rebuild an engine, dress a deer, blue gun metal, or operate heavy farm equipment. Who is the dumb{censored} then?
:o

haha, i like that one

• Members

Originally posted by Riverdragon

the people that base their ideas about America on {censored}ing TV shows are the true idiots. Those types of shows are being watched by 13-16 yr old girls.

What else IS there to base our opinions on? Film, tv-series and short tv-clips showing George W. Bush. Thats it.

• Members

Originally posted by BlackestSabbath

What else IS there to base our opinions on? Film, tv-series and short tv-clips showing George W. Bush. Thats it.

then why sit there and {censored} on a whole country becuase of a teeny bop series on MTV? then who is the idiot?

• Members

Interesting discussion.

A lot of my Euro friends constantly bitch about America's role in globalism, but at the same time, they all want to go to American colleges. And they LOVE American movies, Levis, Gibson guitars, MTV, they dish to no end about American celebrities, etc etc etc, they all eat at McDonalds and {censored}. They have this pathetic love/hate relationship with America, basically.

If all Americans are idiots, than all Europeans must be lazy, indecisive pansies.

That's the interesting dichotomy of US-European relations at this juncture.

• Members

every other country is just pissed that america became more powerful than them in less than 250 years, whereas their {censored}hole countries have been around for millineum after millineum and are still getting bent over backwards by better countries.

don't hate us because you aren't as successful as us.

• Members

Originally posted by Riverdragon

Well how about talking to americans and see what you think for yourself?

Been there, done that, liked it. One of the reasons i went to the states was to check if all those things were actually true. Some were, some were not. I was talking about the majority of dutchmen.

• Members
Originally posted by BlackestSabbath

Been there, done that, liked it. One of the reasons i went to the states was to check if all those things were actually true. Some were, some were not. I was talking about the majority of dutchmen.

I've been to the States (Arizona) aswell, and it was awesome! All the people I met there where so friendly and kind I just couldn't believe it. The only thing that weirded me out a bit was the guns. Red Robbin burgers and Dairy queen made up for that though ;) (I'd mention mexican food, but that is technically not American, so it doesn't count... But boy did I love it!!)
Every country has a bunch of stupid people, America is a big country, so that means a lot of idiots, we are just a speck on the map, so our quantity of idiots is way less. If you look at percentages though, I think every country will come out about equal.
How could anybody not love the country that gave us Mesa/Boogie??

• Members

Originally posted by DeBins

(I'd mention mexican food, but that is technically not American, so it doesn't count... But boy did I love it!!)

actually the "mexican" food here is usually really americanized. have you been to mexico by any chance?

• Members

Originally posted by Rockys Mob

so did your parents turn into uninformed idiots immediately after moving here? or was it a gradual process?

What's your rationale for that? It doesn't even make sense.

• Members

Originally posted by cantoXIII

every other country is just pissed that america became more powerful than them in less than 250 years, whereas their {censored}hole countries have been around for millineum after millineum and are still getting bent over backwards by better countries.

don't hate us because you aren't as successful as us.

right... this is like exactly the opposite you want to say.

even if youre really serious and have thought about it... the normal way foreigners tend to look at america is in the way that they think they have/are the best country in the world and posts like this cause exactly the opposite of what you want to achieve.

just an obervation im not saying anything else about good or bad coz no ccountry is perfect.

• Members
Originally posted by MCon

Hehehe, I couldn't tell what it said, but it was like CNNNY or CNNNV or something like that. Somehow I don't think the guy's comment at the beginning "We'll make a big glass crater out of the {censored}ing Middle East" would get past the censors.
:D

btw past the censors? america is supposed to be a free country, free speech and anything

(only playing devil's advocate)

• Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

btw past the censors? america is supposed to be a free country, free speech and anything

(only playing devil's advocate)

CNN is a basic cable network, they for the most part censor themselves for various reasons. Only on "public airwaves" are networks at the mercy of government regulations.

• Members
Originally posted by Rockys Mob

actually the "mexican" food here is usually really americanized. have you been to mexico by any chance?

If I ever visit Mexico I probably wouldn't survive due to an overdose of tequila and enchilladas :)
I' went to New Mexico though... Close enough right? ;)

Archived