OT: Anyone here have Facebook?

• Members

Facebook is some strange sh*t. I can have a friend from when I was 6 years old in Boston, commenting to someone I knew in college, someone I know on the internet, someone I know in town, etc. It's world's colliding.:eek:

• Members

Indeed. The friend suggestions already showed me some people I forgot about years ago
:p

I just added some dude from the Netherlands.:confused::lol::thu:

Yeah, I had a bunch of people "friend me" from high school. I havent got a clue as to who they are.:confused: I was pretty focused on music and drugs in high school, the rest is a blur.:lol:

• Members

Yeah, I don't really like myspace because of it's crazy page layouts and the way it bogs down Mac browsers. Facebook has a more consistant interface and performs about the way it should. It's useful for networking.

Here is me :)

• Members

Myspace does the trick for now. I'll expand after I lay down some more music. Is facebook better for networking or just finding past friends?

Facebook is great for catching up with old friends and acquaintances, not necessarily a site to launch and promote music, myspace serves that niche but lately has become full of garbage and spam......

Lot of unruly misguided teens on myspace now a days, I had to shut mine down, hopefully something else a bit more music oriented will surface to promote ones music....

• Members

Facebook is great for catching up with old friends and acquaintances, not necessarily a site to launch and promote music, myspace serves that niche but lately has become full of garbage and spam......

Lot of unruly misguided teens on myspace now a days, I had to shut mine down, hopefully something else a bit more music oriented will surface to promote ones music....

I blocked everyone less than 18 years of age. I just try not to take Myspace out of context. So many other people do however. :(

• Members

I only add "real" friends and family ... there's too much personal info/photos to share with e-friends. No offense.

I find it amusing when some old schoolfriend stumbles upon me, adds me as a friend.....you go "oh hi, what's happening.....blah blah..."

After a couple of messages back & forth and you've caught up, you never talk again. That's why you lost contact in the first place...

Not

Real

Friends

:)

• Members

lol hell yes.

i jumped ship on livejournal a few years ago after one of my best rl friends ignored my birthday plans and then got really pissy when i called her in on it.

"i only skim my lj" she says "I have like 100 friends on there!"

Guess she's off having fun with the other 99 now :thu: and i am happier for it :)

Archived