This guy KILLS me!!!!!

STEEL KAGE

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

16th at 180?!?!?!??! Killing me.....

Ed, sorry about the crap articule in GP regarding the CD launch, imo you guys should have gotten more coverage. Next time invite them to the HOM for proper news content
:cool:

Actually it seems they're making good for the article...squeaky wheel DeGenaro at work. :)

16th at 180 is no big whoop for scale stuff, even easier for arpeggios.

• Members

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro

I just watched Blues Arpeggios an Mystic Arpeggios...he's actually charging 3 buck for that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????

Wow, I just watched those two also... I almost posted the link to the Blues Apreggio because I know you're into the whole woodshedding thing, and might want something new to practice.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Wow, I just watched those two also... I almost posted the link to the Blues Apreggio because I know you're into the whole woodshedding thing, and might want something new to practice.

Gimme a few days until I decide to play with my toes and remind me...it'll be handy...uhem...footy for that.

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

16th at 180?!?!?!??! Killing me.....

Ed, sorry about the crap articule in GP regarding the CD launch, imo you guys should have gotten more coverage. Next time invite them to the HOM for proper news content
:cool:

And Scott here's more relaxation therapy for ya...
http://www.eddegenaro.com/audio/3views.mp3

• Members
Originally posted by salvador

omg you GOT to see this:

http://65.254.79.230/megafast2.wmv

haha make sure to watch till the end!!!

scores points though for wearing a mullet. he reminded me of garth from wayne's world.

not really good by any means, but i didn't think it was that bad :confused:

his comment at the end was a little amusing tho

• Members

"Heavenly Arpeggios" is awesome! I love at the end where he's forgetting to pick the high notes he's fingering.

Kage, this is gold.

Oh, and if he's on other forums, why isn't Joey here? I think it would be awesome if he was a regular here.

When I first saw him on the Line 6 Forums, I couldnt believe some of the stuff that came out of his mouth. It was one jewel after another!!! Refering to himself in the 3rd person was bad enough but when he started putting up his playing and going on about it, I felt better about my own fumblings immeadiately!!!

You should read the Joey Dahlia Story !!!

This guy has so much material that this thread could warrant a sticky!!! Im still in tears!!!

Kage

• Members

Originally posted by richardcouch

Dear Kage, this be some very funny {censored}!

Love, little dicky sofa

I do what I can Richard, this guy had me rolling when I first came across him. Last week for some odd reason, His name popped into my head and I laughed out loud so I did a Search. I had to share...

Kage

• Members

We need him here. Has anybody sent him an e-mail yet requesting his presence?

LOL!!! Id feel bad though because wed just be inviting him here to light into him!!! I honestly couldnt have a conversation with that guy and I tried!!!

Kage

• Members

from channel 6 forums:

Over at The Watering Hole we put up a backing track and asked him to solo over it and he said he did but refused to post it unless we all posted 'Jesus Christ is our lord and savior' three times.

i mean he's not even THAT bad but seems he's well, how should i put it, quite a character :)

• Members

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro

Who's Rip Glitter?

Hey Ed! How you been?

Anyway Rip Glitter is a well known comedic amp reviewer that became famous posting a couplereview's in the amp review section and there is none more BREWTAL than him!!!

I'd have to dig up one of his review's unless someone else can.

Derek:cool:

Archived