The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Members

{censored} {censored} {censored} ... we missed it ... no party last night for us ... only Italian partied all night ... damn it ... we already thought we go to penalty shouting ... :mad: there is nothing you can do when you get a goal in the last minute ... I'm sad ... everybody went straight home after the game ... I think we need a day or so to get over it ...

:freak::eek::mad:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by P90DSL

{censored} {censored} {censored} ... we missed it ... no party last night for us ... only Italian partied all night ... damn it ... we already thought we go to penalty shouting ...
:mad:
there is nothing you can do when you get a goal in the last minute ... I'm sad ... everybody went straight home after the game ... I think we need a day or so to get over it ...

:freak::eek::mad:

C'mon Holger: it could have been worse (Vorrundenaus). Well played, heads up, go for the 3rd place - who seriously had expected that 3 months ago?

• Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

C'mon Holger: it could have been worse (Vorrundenaus). Well played, heads up, go for the 3rd place - who seriously had expected that 3 months ago?

Yes Olaf ... you're right ... I just might need a day or so to get over it ... right now I feel a little depressed .. but I'm shure that will go away by tonight watching France vs. Protugal ... yeah we go for 3. place on Sat.

WC is not over still best is yet to come ... and of course we wish Italy luck(can' beleave I said that) ... :D

• Members

Yes Olaf ... you're right ... I just might need a day or so to get over it ... right now I feel a little depressed .. but I'm shure that will go away by tonight watching France vs. Protugal ... yeah we go for 3. place on Sat.

WC is not over still best is yet to come ... and of course we wish Italy luck(can' beleave I said that) ...
:D

You know that my wife is french, so . . . :D

Allez les Bleus !!! :D

• Members

Germany V Italy was the best match of the World Cup so far by a mile.

Well done to both teams. The both attacked from the start and went out to try to win the game, not to try and not loose it.

In extra time it would have been very easy for both sides to sit back and hold out for penalties, afraid that they'd loose if they pushed forward (like so many teams do with so much at stake) but they both went for it 100% - Great game.

Cannavaro was unreal at the back. Best player of the World Cup

Hope tonights one can match it

• Members
Originally posted by Savo

Well done to both teams. The both attacked from the start and went out to try to win the game, not to try and not loose it.

In extra time it would have been very easy for both sides to sit back and hold out for penalties, afraid that they'd loose if they pushed forward (like so many teams do with so much at stake) but they both went for it 100% - Great game.

Exactly my thoughts.

Tonights match will suffer from many cards coming from previous matches. But with a tactical concept like against Brasil L'Equipe Tricolor will meet Italy on sunday. And I'm looking forward to this :D

• Members

Originally posted by Savo

+1

Duesentrieb you deserve honours.

I hope i can see the match tonight...

• Members

I have seen 3 England games ... all 3 were boring

Yep ... very dull. The TWO you missed were even worse! ;)

I wish I could be paid so much for doing so badly. :( The only good thing about England's world cup this year is that it wasn't germany who beat us on penalties!

Hopefully Portugal will go out tonight and we can look forward to a good Italy-France final. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Dr.Dan

!

Hopefully Portugal will go out tonight and we can look forward to a good Italy-France final.
:thu:

Yeah ... France - Italy ... and France wins ... than Italy got it bad cause loosing a semi final(Germany-Italy) is bad ... but loosing in the final is worse :D:p:D

• Members

Yeah ... France - Italy ... and France wins ... than Italy got it bad cause loosing a semi final(Germany-Italy) is bad ... but loosing in the final is worse
:D:p:D

the fountain your wishing upon stopped working last night...don't be bitter oh german one.. i know if italy got beat the way germany did i would want germany to go on but hey to each their own.. i hope france plays better than tonight or else italy will win 3-0.

• Members
Originally posted by Skirmish

And man, after this WC I am all for instant red cards for diving. Glad those Portugese whiners lost... I hate unfair playing like that.

+100000000000000000

To quote the entire English nation.....

{censored} OFF RONALDO!!!!!!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by Mr 5150

+100000000000000000

To quote the entire English nation.....

{censored} OFF RONALDO!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we all have some new enemies after this WC ... strange ... :D (I'm not bying any pizza for the next 4 weeks)

Archived