The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Sick Michael

Jens Lehman will be sent off probably. One of the Italians forwards will annoy him....he'll punch one of them.

You should have seen the interview he gave german TV after the last match. He's completely in trance, serious.

He won't.

• Members

It'll be a very typical Italy-Germany game.
Germans have no creativity or fantasy in their game (afterall, they're germans right? :rolleyes: ).. they're very good in attacking free spaces... very linear and basic football.. but everybody running around and looking for those spaces... a bit like Australia if you want. Italy will sit there, thus no space to run into.. the only thing left for the germans will be kicking the ball in the middle of the area hoping for a lucky bounce. We'll play in counter attack as usual.. the first to score wins.. the more we'll score the more the germans will open and the more we'll score again. If they score, we'll have to make the match.. the only hope for Italy is that, if Germany scores it'll score in the first part of the match thus giving us time to change attitude.

the only thing I hope is to see a match ending with 11 men per side on the field.. and in 90'.

• Members
Originally posted by Mr 5150

I forsee brown envelopes, lots of brown envelopes left in the referees dressing room by the Italians before the game.....

:D:cool::D

hehehe we'll leave you the fun part with refs after the game :D

• Members
Originally posted by kunos

It'll be a very typical Italy-Germany game.

Germans have no creativity or fantasy in their game (afterall, they're germans right?
:rolleyes:
)..

Thats true, they don't care too much about their haircuts and tatoos :D:D:D

• Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

If italy wins (who in all seriousness believes that?) we will bring the Pope home and install him in Munich - LMAO
:D

honestly? Can u do that anyway? Take the entire vatican city with him.. this might look like a 21st century country if you do that.

• Members
Originally posted by Mr 5150

I see Capello has resigned as Juve manager.

Rats deserting the sinking ship and all that......

Won't be long before all the players from the four teams follow suit......

Today the accusing lawyer asked to put Juventus in serie C :D .. Milan in serie B with 15 points penalty :cool: ...

You know what? Juve in serie C might be actually better than winning the World Cup.. :D.. and finally Del Piero will play in a serie he belongs to.
:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Big Hair

what a choice for semi finals....

Germany - it'd be pretty wrong of an Englishman to support Germany surely??

Portugal - bunch of cheating complaining divers

Italy - bunch of cheating complaining divers, only slightly greasier

France - well as mentioned this is the least worst so gets my vote
:freak:

wish some underdogs like Ghana were still in the cup or something
:)

you're supporting German amps, so where's the difference :D:p

• Members

I hope the referee will be strong enough to do his work well - with the right balance.

Yesterday i was looking at the tv with a replica of argentina-germany: 85' minute or so and Ballack falls down into the penalty area after a light contact on his left shoulder, touching his face like if it was hit by a nuclear bomb or something...it was rediculous.

I'm not saying he's the one doing this kind of {censored}, henry didi it as well in another game (against brazil i think).

These pussies should go play with their plastic dolls instead of showing us pathethic scenes like these.

Nobody noticed this? Or you just notice things when there's an italian team on the game field?

• Members

Originally posted by dogmikael

I hope the referee will be strong enough to do his work well - with the right balance.

Yesterday i was looking at the tv with a replica of argentina-germany: 85' minute or so and Ballack falls down into the penalty area after a light contact on his left shoulder, touching his face like if it was hit by a nuclear bomb or something...it was rediculous.

I'm not saying he's the one doing this kind of {censored}, henry didi it as well in another game (against brazil i think).

These pussies should go play with their plastic dolls instead of showing us pathethic scenes like these.

Nobody noticed this? Or you just notice things when there's an italian team on the game field?

Well we will see tonight ...

Archived