Another Zakk Wylde ad

Cochise

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by SkidMarx

oh, that's it? I see, Man, If I had to cross every "douchebag" musician off my list there wouldn't be many left on the list. Music is full of douchebags. And one mans douchbag is another mans guitar god. If you don't like him don't buy his stuff. Pretty simple. Coming here to complain about him makes you all look like a bunch of sissies.
;)
RAWK ON!!!!!!
:D

Hey, we agree on something.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Yeah, I'm sure his tone is terrible. Listen to his {censored}ing solo in that terrible In This River song, Jesus Christ, it sounds like a Metalzone plugged into a toaster. His live tone is even worse. Buzz and fizz galore.

He don't sound like that on Live in Budokan.....granyed it's no Doug Aldrich on Evil or Divine but still pretty good tone.

• Members

Originally posted by Hotcakes

Coming soon, Black Label cables for sheer brewtal pings. And ZW sig 6550 tubes with 90x the headroom for no good reason whatsoever!

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten sig pickups yet. If we see a Zakkbucker, I'll know it's the end.

He have signature pickups with emg here's the link

http://www.emginc.com/displayproducts.asp?section=Guitar&categoryid=6&catalogid=3

• Members

Yeah, what the {censored} is up with him talking about having sex with his wife in interviews all the time :confused: I dont need to hear that {censored}, and it brings to mind disgusting mental images of his fat ass rolling in the hay, beard raining all sorts of foodstuffs all over his probably fat and ugly wife :(

• Members

Originally posted by Cas

...too damn sour/bitter

You're too much of a {censored} for Zakks beer! You gotta taste the vomit like a real man, that's why it's so sour/bitter. A real man drinks till he pukes, and the ZW beer comes with the puke flavouring already in it so you can impress the ladies earlier on than usual. rOcK 0n ZackKK WilYDe RWuwleez!

Archived