Camo/ Bullseye/ Buzzsaw... Who missed out? Possible 2nd chance.

ncook

• Members

I'm considering giving up 2 of my 3 guitars for $472.93. That's $236.47 a piece. Add in the 2 $100.00 Gift Certificates and 2 Diecast Choppers and its comes out to about $100.00 a piece. It's not quite as sweet as the original deal, but it's still really sweet. First come first serve. The one that I don't want to let go is the Bullseye (although if you really want it I could consider settling for the camo). Let me know.

PS- I don't want to split the pair, so if you only want one, post here and see if someone will go in on deal with you for the other one.

• Members
Originally posted by ncook

I'm considering giving up 2 of my 3 guitars for $472.93. That's $236.47 a piece. Add in the 2 $100.00 Gift Certificates and 2 Diecast Choppers and its comes out to about $100.00 a piece. It's not quite as sweet as the original deal, but it's still really sweet. First come first serve. The one that I don't want to let go is the Bullseye (although if you really want it I could consider settling for the camo). Let me know.

PS- I don't want to split the pair, so if you only want one, post here and see if someone will go in on deal with you for the other one.

I would love to take one but if no one wants to share than I'll take both if they do arrive ;) Cheers Lucius

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

For that price I'd be interested in the camo. But I'd be a little hesitant to do anything before you've got the actual guitars in hand.

I understand. I dont have any doubt about the deal anymore. It would have to be the biggest scam on the internet if it was. As far as trusting me, I can give you all of the info you need, ebay account 200+ 100% positive, paypal confirmed, business owner here in my city... I'm a safe bet.

• Members
Originally posted by cobrahead1030

if you are willing to sell the guitars AFTER you recieve them, i would gladly buy one of the two (preferrably the camo...but if another buyer is dead set on it, i'd take the buzzsaw)

Thanks man, but if the deals running again you should jump on it. I wouldnt have posted this if I saw that.

• Members
Originally posted by TheGZeus,OnFire

FLORG!!!(I don't swear anymore unless it's serious SERIOUS shnizz)

If that's true i'll be annoyed.

I don't WANT a buzzsaw!!!

:confused:

if you ordered a buzzsaw, order the one you want ?

or I guess you only had the money for one and already paid ?

• Members
Originally posted by jonny toetags

Hey Sekler!

Are you going to order one?

I'm just seeing if any other local forumites are ordering one.

I live in Quebec Village, and I'm going to try and find a computer this weekend, so I can order one.:thu:

• Members

It was all that was left. Ever consider that option?
:rolleyes:

Wait until the deal is back on, then go and cancel your order and put a new order in for the one you want. Unless you already paid.

• Members

Like many people. I switched to CC a day or two ago.

Buy the one you want and ebay the buzzsaw. It'll sell for at least twice what you paid for it. you already know that tho, buy the one you want man

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm considering giving up 2 of my 3 guitars for $472.93. That's $236.47 a piece....

Sweet! Sounds like you'll have $29.93 left over after you pay your traffic tickets. :thu:

...And that will be enough for you to get yourself a leukemia shot.

:cool:

• Members

I'll Ebay the two I dont want if I dont make a deal before then.

good idea, i bet noone else thought of this, i bet youll get like 700 each...lol seriously dude, there will be 5000 zach epis on ebay april 1, theyll hit a high bid of 132.00 you think they havent sold a big enough amount to flood the market youre goofy.

Archived