I have around $500 for a tube combo suggestions?

Monstar

• Members

So what's good out there these days?

Anyone have anything for sale?

Looking for a classic Marshall flavor, 1x12 or 2x12, doesn't matter.

I've heard good things and great clips about the Traynor Blue, but does anyone have anymore info on it?

• Members
Originally posted by Monstar

So what's good out there these days?

Anyone have anything for sale?

Looking for a classic Marshall flavor, 1x12 or 2x12, doesn't matter.

I've heard good things and great clips about the Traynor Blue, but does anyone have anymore info on it?

Shoot,I've lost my ability to read minds..

• Members

Well I basically gave all the info necessary, looking for a tube combo, with a marshall-y vibe, no real restrictions on speaker size or wattage, or number of channels.
i'll be playing Les Paul Deluxes with mini-HBs into it if that helps.
Peavey Classic series?
Traynor?
that Randall 50?
reasonably priced marshall combo?
I'm open to other suggestions too
like the bad cat mini which i asked about
a low watt gibson gold tone?

Just looking to get an overall feel of what people like in this class, i've already used the search feature.

• Members

Hey man, I've got a Traynor YCV50 for sale. It's in just-like-new condition, minimal use, and no dents or scratches. I love the amp and it sounds great for what you want it to do (not just trying for a sales pitch here, it really is awesome), it's just that I am becoming mainly an acoustic player and will not be able to justify having it. I will sell it for $535 including shipping. PM me if you're interested. :)

• Members
Originally posted by TikiPalooza11

Hey man, I've got a Traynor YCV50 for sale. It's in just-like-new condition, minimal use, and no dents or scratches. I love the amp and it sounds great for what you want it to do (not just trying for a sales pitch here, it really is awesome), it's just that I am becoming mainly an acoustic player and will not be able to justify having it. I will sell it for $535 including shipping. PM me if you're interested.
:)

+1

I'd think about jumping on this deal...for the money, it's hard to beat this amp for a Marshall type tone...and it has a pretty nice clean tone to it as well.

• Members
Originally posted by Monstar

Well I basically gave all the info necessary, looking for a tube combo, with a marshall-y vibe, no real restrictions on speaker size or wattage, or number of channels.

i'll be playing Les Paul Deluxes with mini-HBs into it if that helps.

Peavey Classic series?

Traynor?

that Randall 50?

reasonably priced marshall combo?

I'm open to other suggestions too

like the bad cat mini which i asked about

a low watt gibson gold tone?

Just looking to get an overall feel of what people like in this class, i've already used the search feature.

A Peavey Bravo is a little beast with a hot-rodded Marshall vibe to it. Also,a Mesa Subway Rocket or Soldano Astroverb would be good choices. Or one of the small George Dennis models. Blue Beetle or Mighty Mouse. Check the clips. www.george-dennis.cz

Archived