Hey Savage, kill the sig!!!!!!!!!

Digital Jams

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally Bob, I think you're a dick.

In fact, I don't believe you even own all that gear.
I want to know who you bought it with so I can call and verify.
I think you're being an internet gear toughguy.
You claim you bought this gear in Concorde, but I think you're lying.

;)

• Members

speaking of Bob's sig I think I want to give an Uberschall another listen sometime. When I played one it was through a Marshall 1960 cab and I thought the rythm sound was great but the lead tone was pretty thin and not all that great. We did a show with a band the other night who had his Uber running through the matching cab and his lead tone was thick and meaty. he was playing an old Les Paul the whole night and that could be part too. I still think I like my JSX better (yes I am crazy) but I think maybe I didn't give the Uber a fair shake.

• Members
Originally posted by Bob Savage

Hey, I'm just trying to fit in and stuff, mkay? Stop hatin' me cuz I want to be part of the group.

I just noticed that we use the same picks. Well, not really the same, but close. I use the purple ones. Oh, and hey, we both have 4x12's, tube amps, guitars, speakers, stuff, and dohickies and such. Wow, blows my mind! Small world!:eek:

• Members
Originally posted by Dark Angel

Personally Bob, I think you're a dick.

In fact, I don't believe you even own all that gear.

I want to know who you bought it with so I can call and verify.

I think you're being an internet gear toughguy.

You claim you bought this gear in Concorde, but I think you're lying.

;)

I cannot disagree with your first statement, but to call me a liar is uncalled for. I here by virtually slap you across the face with my make believe glove, and challenge you to a duel. I also fart in your general direction, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

Trying to follow the herd is not going to increase your status Bob, sorry to break that to you. If you would do something creative sometime we'll talk.

I beg to differ. I think following the herd is the quick path to stardom, riches and good happiness stuff.

• Members
Originally posted by argonaut4

I just noticed that we use the same picks. Well, not really the same, but close. I use the purple ones. Oh, and hey, we both have 4x12's, tube amps, guitars, speakers, stuff, and dohickies and such. Wow, blows my mind! Small world!
:eek:

See, this is why gear lists in sigs are so important. It allows us to interact on a level that otherwise, we could not, because we would be unaware we had so much in common.

• Members

I noticed he typed 'cables' twice'...

pfffffffffft!

Elaborate Bob...there are many different types of cables...they come in different colors even. :rolleyes:

I believe he may actually have everything in that gear list...but since he doesn't know what type of 'cables' they are...

Well, I'm just calling him out on that!

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

pfffffffffft!

Elaborate Bob...there are many different types of cables...they come in different colors even.
:rolleyes:

I believe he may actually have everything in that gear list...but since he doesn't know what type of 'cables' they are...

I will categorize the cables by 2008, however, for now they're categorized by inference using their location in the gear list.

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

pfffffffffft!

Elaborate Bob...there are many different types of cables...they come in different colors even.
:rolleyes:

I am with you Adam.

Archived