OT: Extreme muslims going crazy for some silly drawings...

2B

• Members

What the f.... is wrong with these people???

Now they have burned down the Danish and Norwegian ambassady in Syria due to these "silly" drawings of this Mohammed guy (sorry, could not bare myself....).

They have decleared "war" on occations.

Are we supposed to "fear" these people or what?

Do they actually know what might happen in the future?

Do they actually have ANY perspective of the real world?

Are they just brainwashed, or what??

Do they think that actions like this will make things better???

Do they "want" us to dislike muslims????

This is SERIOUS {censored} going on.

I hate "political" treads, but what the f... this is just insane, and IMHO lame.

Think about how many billions of $$$ WE have contributed with to HELP these people, and what get get back is THIS {censored}, due some f....drawings in a newspaper!!!!

So, I wonder what will happen if these people get some "real"

things to be angry about.

F....this {censored}.

:mad: :mad:

Discuss....if You like.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they drew a picture of their prophet with a time bomb under his turbin

I would be pretty pissed too if some people of a big news paper were basically calling all people who wear turbins terrorists

not to the point of destroying things, but since everyone calls them terrorists they probably feel might as well live up to it like the paper is saying.

• Members

You guys would seriously go and destroy buildings if they insulted you? {censored}, I would care less if they made fun of my religion or the way I live my life.

I never said that. But hey, why don't i walk into a church with a burning cross and see what happens? I'm willing to bet i won't be popular.

but it is all perfectly okay for them to produce islamic cartoons mocking Israel & the US??.

The United States foreign policy isn't sacred, nor is Israels. Mocking, for example, the Iraq war is very different from drawing images that are blasphemous and offensive to muslims everywhere, be they extremist or moderate.

Hey, if the shoe fits...

You post on a guitar forum and are likely a guitarist.

You are ignorant.

Ergo, all guitarists are ignorant.

Don't feel the same way about faulty logic and reasoning when it's applied to you, do you?

• Members

HA! it isn't 'muslims' that are burning down buildings and threatening lives...its young thugs and terrorists under the guise of 'religion'.

'muslims' are protesting and asking for an "i'm sorry" or at least an "oops"...just some acknowledgement. this can be expected and is reasonable.

:cool:

"jew" bashing has been going on for some time and not only from muslims.

"christian" bashing too.

while it is hurtful and insensitive, it doesn't warrant violence.

i wouldn't consider anyone who does this or advocates it a 'jew' or 'christian' or 'muslim' or whatever. these religions advocate peace....whoever 'those' ppl are advocating violence and murder.

right back at them i say. may the 'more violent' person win :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by mylzenmylz

'muslims' are protesting and asking for an "i'm sorry" or at least an "oops"...just some acknowledgement. this can be expected and is reasonable.

Exactly. Of course the terrorist element, who obviously have no idea what jihaad even means, will take advantage of this.

Guess what will help amke sure they don't use this as a propaganda tool to creat more hate? An apology.

• Members

Originally posted by danjovi

they drew a picture of their prophet with a time bomb under his turbin

I would be pretty pissed too if some people of a big news paper were basically calling all people who wear turbins terrorists

not to the point of destroying things, but since everyone calls them terrorists they probably feel might as well live up to it like the paper is saying.

That's how twisted this thing can be.

You do not see the point.

These drawings were from some artists who were supposed to do their own version of Mohammed. We all have our right to our own opinions. Some of these drgws were ok, some were a bit "off", etc....

So what?

If these people did have ANY interest in the whole picture, these demostrations would not be this extreme.

It's like taking one tiny bit out of the whole picture, and make it to something completely wrong. IMHO.

Anyway, they have no right do do what they are doing now.

F... this {censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by GRIZ

It's all childish bull{censored}, you would think people would just shake hands and say lets make this world a better place. But power and egos prevail.

When your are dealing with brainwashed religious lunatics it just dosent work like that. If your not part of them they want you dead. that simple.

• Members

Originally posted by guitar_played

Exactly. Of course the terrorist element, who obviously have no idea what
jihaad
even means, will take advantage of this.

Guess what will help amke sure they don't use this as a propaganda tool to creat more hate? An apology.

that would work for the 'muslims'...i don't think an apology will or ever will make the terrorist not hate us. they are extremist. they already hate. this isn't a trigger, but an excuse to act out that hate. if this one didn't occure, some other reason would be found (real or imagined).

they bomb/burn buildings and kidnapp and kill the innocent. not to prove a point in some act of protest, but to fuel their own hatred. the hatred is already there, acting out on it only fuels it further.

you and i both have been angered by someone or some group of ppl in our life......or at least we will at some point.

if we act out in violence, even if our anger is justified, our violence isn't justified.

if we don't deal with that anger -and/or- get angered repeatedly for the same reason, it can turn to hatred.

acting out on that hatred, even if our hatred can be justified, doesn't justify the violence.

if we walk about and live our lives in hatred, we will find excuses to express it...often violently. that is not justified.

our muslim friends may never get their apology. that is the world we live in. demanding it won't make it happen. becoming violent won't make it happen.

"pray for your enemies and bless those that persecute you" ...that is the 'code' that we should live by as religious ppl.

• Members

It is an insult. How do you like it when your way of life is insulted?

How would you feel if your religion was equated to terrorism?

Yeah, I'd probably go out an do a couple of suicide bombings because of it...

Ooops, make that just one. :rolleyes:

• Members

Heh...

I know its a pos, but my 'rents get the Daily Mail, and they made a great point..

They showed just 5 of the hundreds of cartoons the arabs do that are all anti-semitic and picture jewish people with hooked noses and the star of david on them, then swasticas all over etc.. and they get this worked up over it...

Maybe they should think about that and stop being hypocricital...

I mean, the broadcast people being tortured etc..

They need to get their version of 911 or something from that crazy christian woman :D

• Members

Originally posted by clay_finley

Yeah, I'd probably go out an do a couple of suicide bombings because of it...

Ooops, make that just one.
:rolleyes:

I'm not saying that burning buildings and blowing up innocents is justified, it never is.

I'm saying that the anger is justified, the manipulation of it by terrorist groups so that it can be used as a weapon is not.

• Members

I never said that. But hey, why don't i walk into a church with a burning cross and see what happens? I'm willing to bet i won't be popular.

The United States foreign policy isn't sacred, nor is Israels. Mocking, for example, the Iraq war is very different from drawing images that are blasphemous and offensive to muslims everywhere, be they extremist or moderate.

You post on a guitar forum and are likely a guitarist.

You are ignorant.

Ergo, all guitarists are ignorant.

Don't feel the same way about faulty logic and reasoning when it's applied to you, do you?

You wouldn't get people wanting to slit his throat.

• Members

Originally posted by 2B

What the f.... is wrong with these people???

Now they have burned down the Danish and Norwegian ambassady in Syria due to these "silly" drawings of this Mohammed guy (sorry, could not bare myself....).

They have decleared "war" on occations.

Are we supposed to "fear" these people or what?

Do they actually know what might happen in the future?

Do they actually have ANY perspective of the real world?

Are they just brainwashed, or what??

Do they think that actions like this will make things better???

Do they "want" us to dislike muslims????

This is SERIOUS {censored} going on.

I hate "political" treads, but what the f... this is just insane, and IMHO lame.

Think about how many billions of $$$ WE have contributed with to HELP these people, and what get get back is THIS {censored}, due some f....drawings in a newspaper!!!!

So, I wonder what will happen if these people get some "real"

things to be angry about.

F....this {censored}.

:mad:
:mad:

Discuss....if You like.

The Muslim extremists are ONE {censored}ED UP BUNCH OF HOODLAMS.

Archived