I broke a guys arm last night

The Boogie Man

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell yeah dude! I love it when things like this happen!

Something similiar happened to my friend, he was out late on night infront of some mexican food place and as he was walking some guy grabbed him and said "Gimmie your wallet!!"

Well my friend is a martial arts black belt so he grabbed the perpetrator's wrist, lifted his arm and kicked him in the side underneath the arm pit! He just let out a grunt, hunched over, and wobbled off.

He told me he felt his ribs break underneath his foot!

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by The Boogie Man

I was on my way to a Jam Session last night and stopped at a local Mc Donalds to get a bite for the road. Just after paying for my meal I stuck my wallet into my back pocket and was waiting for my order this guy bumped into me and I felt a hand on my butt for a second, I turned and saw this other guy move away and I thought I saw his hand go into his jacket. At that same momement the guy who bumped me said "sorry "but I felt my back pocket and my wallet wasn't there. I knew what had just happened, I said to the guy behind me where is my wallet? Shrugging his sholders he turned to walk away. I said STOP, I want my wallet back (at this time some people noticed and a few backed off) I said, THIS GUY STOLE MY WALLET!! "he said no sir I didn't" then this other guy (his friend I think) the one who bumped into me said " be cool, you probally dropped it I'll help you.....", while the other guy started to leave, but someone tried to blocked him, just as he got out the door I stopped him, he tried to push me away and then punched me in the face, so I took him to the ground with a body thrust and a knee drop to his arm. I felt his forearm snap under my weight. Sombody with a Cell Phone said he called the cops. To make a long story short I got my wallet back, it was in his jacket pocket when the cops searched him and he went to jail. Too much fun for one Night I never got to the Jam. **Nothing like Special Forces Training to get you out of a fix even after being away from it for 30 years. **

Good job man !!! Should have kicked his teeth out for good measure. :idea:

• Members

Good on you man. Glad all that was hurt was your nose. :thu:

Few years ago A friend of mine cought some guys stealing his stereo. He played baseball and had a bat in his car. He cought them redhanded and in a fit of rage threw the bat at the car as it was fleeing the scene.

Couple hours later the cops came to his house returning his stereo and the bat. Aparently the bat broke the rear window and the theives got pulled over on the way home.

I think you will be in the clear on this legally if it comes to that. Got enough witnesses and his past record will work against him.

• Members
Originally posted by The Boogie Man

I was on my way to a Jam Session last night and stopped at a local Mc Donalds to get a bite for the road. Just after paying for my meal I stuck my wallet into my back pocket and was waiting for my order this guy bumped into me and I felt a hand on my butt for a second, I turned and saw this other guy move away and I thought I saw his hand go into his jacket. At that same momement the guy who bumped me said "sorry "but I felt my back pocket and my wallet wasn't there. I knew what had just happened, I said to the guy behind me where is my wallet? Shrugging his sholders he turned to walk away. I said STOP, I want my wallet back (at this time some people noticed and a few backed off) I said, THIS GUY STOLE MY WALLET!! "he said no sir I didn't" then this other guy (his friend I think) the one who bumped into me said " be cool, you probally dropped it I'll help you.....", while the other guy started to leave, but someone tried to blocked him, just as he got out the door I stopped him, he tried to push me away and then punched me in the face, so I took him to the ground with a body thrust and a knee drop to his arm. I felt his forearm snap under my weight. Sombody with a Cell Phone said he called the cops. To make a long story short I got my wallet back, it was in his jacket pocket when the cops searched him and he went to jail. Too much fun for one Night I never got to the Jam. **Nothing like Special Forces Training to get you out of a fix even after being away from it for 30 years. **

Nothing like a happy ending to warm the heart.:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by diocide

That's of little consequence. If a lawyer starts talking to this guy, telling him that he could get money from you , blah,blah blah... He may not win, but you may stil have to deal with it... Not trying to be a jerk, but that's one of the big reasons why I try not to get physical with people... you never know who's daddy might be a lawyer.

who cares ! its about time people realize that you cant let assholes get away with {censored} just cause youre afraid. {censored} afraid. {censored} lawyers. its time people stood up for themselves:mad: :thu:

• Members

At first it sounded like they just wanted to get "friendly" after watching some Brokeback Mountain! :p

Good 4 u, i NEVER-EVER keep my wallet in my back pocket (always in front) and ill know if some asshole tries some stupid {censored}!

I hope nothing happens with some greedy blood-sucking lawyers and they dont get involved at all! (Tort Reform needed in America ASAP!!) Keep us posted :thu:

• Members

Follow up, I didn't get my nose broke but it sure feels like I did. The cops came by my house and I signed a complaint and gave them a statement. I guess he's been in jail before, done some other stupid stuff, claims he was alone, said he didn't know the other guy, funny about that cuz they were about the same age and had other similliar stuff about them. Cops think he's protecting him. I hope this is all over on my part. Peace....and rock on.:thu:

• Members

The coolest thing I ever did was shoot some dude with my paintball gun who was trying to get into my car @ 1:30 in the morning. I aimed for the face, it was dark so I dont know how much I fuked him up but nobody messed w/ my ride after that. :thu:

Archived