I broke a guys arm last night

The Boogie Man

• Members

I was on my way to a Jam Session last night and stopped at a local Mc Donalds to get a bite for the road. Just after paying for my meal I stuck my wallet into my back pocket and was waiting for my order this guy bumped into me and I felt a hand on my butt for a second, I turned and saw this other guy move away and I thought I saw his hand go into his jacket. At that same momement the guy who bumped me said "sorry "but I felt my back pocket and my wallet wasn't there. I knew what had just happened, I said to the guy behind me where is my wallet? Shrugging his sholders he turned to walk away. I said STOP, I want my wallet back (at this time some people noticed and a few backed off) I said, THIS GUY STOLE MY WALLET!! "he said no sir I didn't" then this other guy (his friend I think) the one who bumped into me said " be cool, you probally dropped it I'll help you.....", while the other guy started to leave, but someone tried to blocked him, just as he got out the door I stopped him, he tried to push me away and then punched me in the face, so I took him to the ground with a body thrust and a knee drop to his arm. I felt his forearm snap under my weight. Sombody with a Cell Phone said he called the cops. To make a long story short I got my wallet back, it was in his jacket pocket when the cops searched him and he went to jail. Too much fun for one Night I never got to the Jam. **Nothing like Special Forces Training to get you out of a fix even after being away from it for 30 years. **

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by The Boogie Man

I was on my way to a Jam Session last night and stopped at a local Mc Donalds to get a bite for the road. Just after paying for my meal I stuck my wallet into my back pocket and was waiting for my order this guy bumped into me and I felt a hand on my butt for a second, I turned and saw this other guy move away and I thought I saw his hand go into his jacket. At that same momement the guy who bumped me said "sorry "but I felt my back pocket and my wallet wasn't there. I knew what had just happened, I said to the guy behind me where is my wallet? Shrugging his sholders he turned to walk away. I said STOP, I want my wallet back (at this time some people noticed and a few backed off) I said, THIS GUY STOLE MY WALLET!! "he said no sir I didn't" then this other guy (his friend I think) the one who bumped into me said " be cool, you probally dropped it I'll help you.....", while the other guy started to leave, but someone tried to blocked him, just as he got out the door I stopped him, he tried to push me away and then punched me in the face, so I took him to the ground with a body thrust and a knee drop to his arm. I felt his forearm snap under my weight. Sombody with a Cell Phone said he called the cops. To make a long story short I got my wallet back, it was in his jacket pocket when the cops searched him and he went to jail. Too much fun for one Night I never got to the Jam. **Nothing like Special Forces Training to get you out of a fix even after being away from it for 30 years. **

Dude, your my hero! That's what I'm talkin about!!!:eek::thu:

• Members

He hit me first, I think he broke my nose.

That's of little consequence. If a lawyer starts talking to this guy, telling him that he could get money from you , blah,blah blah... He may not win, but you may stil have to deal with it... Not trying to be a jerk, but that's one of the big reasons why I try not to get physical with people... you never know who's daddy might be a lawyer.

• Members

I'm surprised someone hasn't said this yet-

pwnt!

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by diocide

That's great you got your wallett back, but just pray that guy doesn't sue you. One thing that sucks about getting into scuffles and fights- legal action.

Oh, I know society's come a long way in some areas... and I don't wish everything was like it was back in the day... but, in the wild west you tried to steal someone's horse, you got acute lead poisioning, and that was about it.

• Members

Originally posted by diocide

That's of little consequence. If a lawyer starts talking to this guy, telling him that he could get money from you , blah,blah blah... He may not win, but you may stil have to deal with it... Not trying to be a jerk, but that's one of the big reasons why I try not to get physical with people... you never know who's daddy might be a lawyer.

sadly, diocide is right, legal system doesn't have {censored} to do with right or wrong. just matters if the scumbag lawyers think they can get some money some how, even if the guy coming after you doesn't get anything, you'll have to hire his drinking buddy to defend you.

anyways, you did allright, but if the cops weren't there yet you maybe should have grabbed your wallet and boogied.

Archived