KSS Members for Dead Awareness: Halloween Music '09

• Members

Yessss... It's getting to be that fun time of year again, so how about cooking up something creepy, haunted, weird or just plain Halloweenish for your fellow KSSer's?

I figure 4 weeks is plenty of time for most of us to come up with something. :D I'll probably need all 4 weeks anyway. :lol:

Post links to your Halloween tracks in this thread. Anyone that doesn't have a place to host their own files, let me know and I'll see about hosting them myself.

Submissions as of 10/31/2009:

ClavAnother: Jazz Halloween Part 2 and Part 3

Organ_Eyes: Monster Mash and Monster's Holiday

r05c03: Strange Light, Part 2

MetroSonus: old-wave and The Ancient Ones and Halloween Dance Mix

DocT: Monk

Purity_Control: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn and

Stikygum: Watch those creeky boards!

FatCracker:

StompBoxLover: spookboxlover and The Grim Reaper is a Bassman

Don Solaris: Pandora's Grave

mildbill: Dead Voices and Throw Eggs and Run and Bring Out Your Dead

scenicsquare: Cigarette Soon

Crawling Wind:

Mediterranean: Medinoun

ElectricPuppy: Musicbox

Awake77: Mmrnmhrm

Soundwave106: Happy Halloween!

MM420: Halloween Theremin

jjdugan: Kandy Korn

oooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooo....!! (scary!) :eek:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps i will do a halloween track about blue smoke coming out of my gear. I bet that scares KSSers more than ghosts and ghoulies!
:facepalm:

I wonder if it's different across the pond, but here in the states when gear goes scary it's green smoke.

the blue smoke is what usually comes from the crowd at teh gigs :idk:

• Members

I have been looking at your post for about 18 seconds trying to find out what you are talking about.

Only 18 seconds? It took me at least a minute. First I started to alphabetically substitute the first letter of "dead" (head awareness?). I was thinking that "lead awareness" was remotely feasible, when I brilliantly streamlined the process: just look at the keyboard and see what's close to "d".

My money's on "deaf awareness". And I apparently need to get a life.

I know, Topic. :mad:

• Members

got any creepy Halooween modular gems today Purity?

lol i wish, it's the alternate friday on which i work, so i should be buggered, except that my therapist was sick last week so my appointment got shunted onto this friday in which i was going to see my therapist and then maybe work some if i felt up to it and make the remaining hours up later, except that she was still sick but didn;t reach me before i left the house, so i went for the appointment but didn;t see her and then went to work, so now i am buggered and confused.

maybe post bath, or more likely, i will watch Fringe from last night and fall asleep. or maybe just fall asleep:facepalm:

when I brilliantly streamlined the process: just look at the keyboard and see what's close to "d".

hell yes, that's the way to go with typos. it was deaf awareness. :thu:

• Members

Somehow EP, i think there is quite sufficient lunacy going on at work without introducing dead people into the mix. As the building i work in (or technically parts of it) dates back to the 1600s, i'm amazed there's no spooks around.

Actually, late on today a guy with quite a severe learning difficulty came in with his support worker, and when asked who i was, pointed at me and said 'grave'! :eek:

After about the 5th attempt we sort of worked out that he was trying to say 'green', because i was wearing a bright red jumper with sheep on, and he is red/green colour blind. I guess the sheep looked like they were in a field to him ;)

Archived