The Mesa/Boogie Mob! Join!!

DarkIntension

• Members
Originally posted by SFW

I love the TOV. I haven't experienced the hum that you mentioned. Weird. In a moment of sheer stupidity, I sold the Mark IV. It is the first amp on my very short list to purchase, again. My ultimate setup will be a two amp in one rack design. I want to use the Mark IV for cleans and leads, and use the TOV for all the rhythm crunch tones. I really miss the Mark IV. There really was not reason (other than HCAF fueled GAS) that I got rid of it. I

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by blues_rocker

lol...youre too funny

Ill find a dealer for those guitars and seriously go there one day and check all those ridiculous things. like play on them seriously through kickass amps and ask prices and stuff. I wonder what it would look like.

• Members
Originally posted by Lucius

Hi I am new here (or at least will be on Friday). I have a Mesa MarkIV Rackmount Version on the way.
:thu:
Pics to follow. Cheers Lucius

Does rackmount have any circuit differences compared to the head? Just wondering.

• Members
Originally posted by LnTh

Ill find a dealer for those guitars and seriously go there one day and check all those ridiculous things. like play on them seriously through kickass amps and ask prices and stuff. I wonder what it would look like.

theres a place near me that carries a lot of stuff including those guitars. some are better than you would think. i played a strat w/ purple and pink hearts on it and was the bees knees

• Members
Originally posted by blues_rocker

theres a place near me that carries a lot of stuff including those guitars. some are better than you would think. i played a strat w/ purple and pink hearts on it and was the bees knees

I wonder if they're selling good and whatnot. Whenever i see ridiculous stuff like that i think the owner of such companies are in the money laundry (was that what its called) bussiness and they don't really care how much they sell as long as the money's getting cleaned... Say 1 out of 1000 guitarists bought it for {censored}s and giggles. and then what? lol.

Even if it was the best guitar ever built, i would never buy one of those reversed strats or heart shaped guitars :)

Archived