Super huge Easter thank you to Jesus

BAZGUITARMAN

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Dave Owens

let celebrate a jewish rabbi who rose from the dead ( isnt that a Zombie ??) with Ham...and pretend a giant rabbit left eggs under the trees in the yard...

wee haa..happy easter--------------
:D

Ummm......ok, so much for not turning this into a flame thread:rolleyes:

• Members

Sorry for the sarcasm, just a little raw-nerved seeing people get into pissing matches about the validity of their personal beliefs, be it Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddist, whatever......poking fun at something someone holds closely is just seems kind of mean spirited and unconstructive, IMO.

For Christians, this is actually a more important event that Christmas. I know good people (and assholes) of many different faiths, but I think that making fun of their religious beliefs is just not a good place to go.......

• Members
Originally posted by lenduffy

Are you kidding me?
:rolleyes:

I could personally care less you posted an Easter thread...but don't say it ain't about religion!

+1 i don't think there's anyway to make it not about religion.....

......oh yeah.....happy Zombie Day! zombie.gif

• Members
Originally posted by lenduffy

Are you kidding me?
:rolleyes:

I could personally care less you posted an Easter thread...but don't say it ain't about religion!

It`s not about religion. Religion is a construct of man. My belief is in Jesus the living Christ, not in some kind of man made religion.

I fully anticipated the negative reaction to this thread, but I am in no way ashamed of my belief in Jesus the Christ. I will scream it out to the four corners of the world. Jesus is my savior, Lord and God.

Eric

P.S.- By the way, my Valve Jr. is sounding really sweet today. I tried my new EMG 85 in the bridge position of my Viper 1000 and this combo smokes.

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

I fully anticipated the negative reaction to this thread

Then why did you start the thread?

Seems to me like you could have just enjoyed your Easter holiday, instead of posting a thread that you anticipated getting negative reaction.

• Members

Originally posted by mikindan

Then why did you start the thread?

Seems to me like you could have just enjoyed your Easter holiday, instead of posting a thread that you anticipated getting negative reaction.

I posted this thread to say thank you to my savior. Negative reaction or not. It doesn`t matter either way to me. As I said, I am not ashamed of my beliefs. If you don`t want to believe then don`t. That`s your decision.

Besides, which of you nonbelievers have sacrificed your life for me? You can come on this board and insult my beliefs, but you have never done anything for me. Why should I care what you have to say? The fact is, I don`t care.

Jesus gave up his life out of love for me. I owe him for that. If I can pay him back in some small way by publicly proclaiming my love for him, then so be it.

If you are so offended by threads about Jesus then why even waste you time reading them. It is plain by the thread title, what this thread was about.

Eric

• Members

Happy Easter guys!

If religion or celebrating holidays is not your thing then cool. You do reveal yourself to be a miserable turd if you try to crap on someone else for enjoying their life and and giving thanks for somthing important to them.

It's real simple, don't click on the thread, and don't post a reply if you have something "witty" or condescending to say about someone's personal beliefs. Mocking other people doesn't make you look cool guys, just insecure and bitter that you feel like you're missing out on something.

• Members

Originally posted by zao

Praise the lord, I'm so happy for the sacrifice and atonement thru jesus. I'm so thankful to have a loving god and savior.

I'm still trying to figure out what he saved me from.

So far, the best I can figure is....God.

• Members

Originally posted by rambleon223

Happy Easter guys!

If religion or celebrating holidays is not your thing then cool. You do reveal yourself to be a miserable turd if you try to crap on someone else for enjoying their life and and giving thanks for somthing important to them.

It's real simple, don't click on the thread, and don't post a reply if you have something "witty" or condescending to say about someone's personal beliefs. Mocking other people doesn't make you look cool guys, just insecure and bitter that you feel like you're missing out on something.

That's some big assumptions, there. Very unchristian-like.

Forgiveness, turn the other cheek, your mocking will not turn my faith and all of that, right?

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

I posted this thread to say thank you to my savior. Negative reaction or not. It doesn`t matter either way to me. As I said, I am not ashamed of my beliefs. If you don`t want to believe then don`t. That`s your decision.

Besides, which of you nonbelievers have sacrificed your life for me? You can come on this board and insult my beliefs, but you have never done anything for me. Why should I care what you have to say? The fact is, I don`t care.

Jesus gave up his life out of love for me. I owe him for that. If I can pay him back in some small way by publicly proclaiming my love for him, then so be it.

If you are so offended by threads about Jesus then why even waste you time reading them. It is plain by the thread title, what this thread was about

I didn't say anything about being a nonbeliever, or anything to insult your beliefs.

I just wondered why you started a thread that you thought would bring negative responses, on a day that you were enjoying.

Seems like you would have enjoyed your Easter holiday more, without having to have anything negative to deal with, is all I was saying.

• Members

+1 but does anyone else have a problem with their wife making them go help find easter eggs with their 3 year old while holding a camcorder in one hand and then coming inside to bake cookies and decorate them and then harrass them to take them out to eat?

Damn women!!!! :mad:

I wanna sit home in my underwear, play some guitars, put music on my new mp3 player and lay in the a/c stroking my beard while watching television.

Archived