Alice In Chains: Nutshell

flaming turd

• Members

Originally posted by bringbckclinton

For such a simple song, I have a lot of trouble singing it while playing. Something about the way the chord changes line up with the verses, or something. Great song though.

That is one of the easiest songs to play and sing at the same time for me. My old band covered it back in high school. I played guitar and sang. The other guitarist did the lead stuff.

• Members

One of the greatest songs ever! The emotion of both Layne and Jerry are incredible in it! The short lead at the end on the electric version is absolutely incredible and swells to a beautiful piece of work. There have been several times my eyes got a bit wet after a listen.

• Members

pretty much what everyone else has said...that's one of my favorite songs of all time. like someone said earlier, that's just a very special moment caught on tape where everything just came together and clicked. the first i heard that song, and those first three chords hit...i was just blown away. i knew i was going to love it, and it only got better as the song went on.

• 4 years later...

Archived