Maiden Texxas

Panzerfoust

• Members
Originally posted by Panzerfoust

Here a clip from Maiden Texxas, Iron Maiden cover band in dallas.

It's wasted years. The audio was recorded through the mixing board and added to the video. It out of sync a little but that's as good as I could get it.

Kick ass! Was that you playing? They are in my neck of the woods saturday.

• Members
Originally posted by scottosan

Kick ass! Was that you playing? They are in my neck of the woods saturday.

Thanks, Yes I play in this band and Weaken The Adversary. We're playing Denison Saturday then we don't have a show until May 20th at Monte Carlos in arlington.

• Members

Thanks, Yes I play in this band and Weaken The Adversary. We're playing Denison Saturday then we don't have a show until May 20th at Monte Carlos in arlington.

Arghhh... I thought that was this month at Monte Carlos.

• Members

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=666398613&n=2

It's wasted years. The audio was recorded through the mixing board and added to the video. It out of sync a little but that's as good as I could get it.

Were you using your Uberschall for the clip?

edit: I just saw it on your solo :D

I see you got a roadcase for it, cool

• Members

Sounds good but you guy's have no stage presence whatsoever.Move around and put on a show.

Your 2nd guitar player is playing Dave Murrey's part wrong in the intro............he should be striking those chords with the bass player not riding that one note.

Put on a visual show and your audience will respond.How do you think the real Maiden still sell out arenas?

• Members
Originally posted by PKO

Sounds good but you guy's have no stage presence whatsoever.Move around and put on a show.

Your 2nd guitar player is playing Dave Murrey's part wrong in the intro............he should be striking those chords with the bass player not riding that one note.

Put on a visual show and your audience will respond.How do you think the real Maiden still sell out arenas?

Yea I know it was actually a bad show. We couldn't hear crap on stage and none of us got into this show. But it had the best sounding recording since all other shows are through the camcorder. Which sounds horrible.

• Members

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=666398613&n=2

Panz, other than the synch issue, you guys got some serious phat tone going on.

Good job! :thu:

• Members

Cool stuff man. I think the Iron Maidens are out in your neck of the woods this week. Just played a show with them Friday the 14th in Phoenix and they were headed that way for the next tour stop.

We have 2 local Maiden tributes here, Purgatory and Powerslave...but the Maidens are the best Ive seen in person. You guys rock too.:D

BTW, I :love: the Iron Maidens bass player...

• Members
Originally posted by RonniePentatonic

Cool stuff man. I think the Iron Maidens are out in your neck of the woods this week. Just played a show with them Friday the 14th in Phoenix and they were headed that way for the next tour stop.

We have 2 local Maiden tributes here, Purgatory and Powerslave...but the Maidens are the best Ive seen in person. You guys rock too.
:D

BTW, I
:love:
the Iron Maidens bass player...

I checked out the Iron Maidens stuff, they are killer....

• Members

Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

Man, the tone on the solo was one of the best I'v heard in my life. Just the right amount of delay, etc. Badass!

The sound man is awesome at that club. I agree about the delay. I need to ask him what he uses. I use the Intelifex which doesn't sound nearly that good.

• Members
Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

Man, the tone on the solo was one of the best I'v heard in my life. Just the right amount of delay, etc. Badass!

I agree, I listened to that again when I got home through some big speakers and that solo was f'n great.

• Members

Originally posted by TexasDeathRide

I love that uberschall tone. It gets better every time I hear it. I need to get out and see you guys. Are you going to slayer this summer?

Not sure, I love slayer but every time I seen them live it didn't sound that good. Starplex and Bronco bowl. I left both shows before slayer finished.

Archived