Man, i'm worried about this.... CLIP inside...

Random Hero

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by IKilledSifoDyas

Hey Random Hero,this is shredi knight from the Petrucci board.That was {censored}ing awesome.Tone was great.I thought you were going to say that it was a Mesa Mark IV or something,not a V-Amp.
:eek:
I was fooled.

hehe, thank you so much man.

The wonderous powers of the v-amp to deceive!

• Members
Originally posted by colormebloodred

this sounds really great.

i love how people are always surprised when they find out a clip is a v-amp, and praise the tone assuming it was something else.
:cool:

thanks alot bro.

haha, yeh, i'm pleasantly surprised by the tone I coaxed out of this v-amp.

I'm working on learning the solo properly, rather than just improvising, i'll post it up when i'm done.

• Members

I have NOOO LOOVVVEEE whatsoever for dudes who play as good as you.

Jealousy and envy have NOTHING to do with it.

Stinker.
Its because of assholes like you I never post clips.

You suck so much you are one of the best guitarists I've heard in the forum to date.

"i know it needs practice".

Its J.P. who needs practice to sound like YOU.

Anyways.

I will always regret throwing out my vamp. But its not like I cant afford another one. They are only $.50 used. Too bad they sound like ass. (as in "assault").

You made me wonder something though. How good does a guitar player have to be before he says.

"Ok. So, I decided to lower my standards and record some of Damage Control by John Petrucci. Firstly, I am more than aware that I am not as bad as JP, so it isn't gonna sound anywhere NEAR as boring as his. Secondly, I learned the majority of this whilst recording it, so it's recorded much better than you could do even if you spent a year learning it. Also, most of the leads are mainly improvised because playing JP's solo wouldnt be much of a challenge for me. Don't be too harsh just because I'm way better than you, you jealous {censored}. I know it needs major practice to become as good as me, you pissants."

This is my way of saying "Excellent clip".

• Members
Originally posted by Random Hero

heh... if I was as good as JP, there would be clips posted all the time.

Thanks for listening.

NO, if you were as good as JP you'll NOT be hangin' here ;)

WONDERFUL job dude :love: cool tone (V-amp?? :eek: ) and smooth playing, i like it :thu:

• Members

What a spoof! "Recorded on the fly", "Its not anywhere near like JP", "I'm worried about this clip" :rolleyes: LOL.....dude you tore it up on that clip! Your playing is stupid good and then the fact you were getting that tone out of a Behringer :D

Excellent job bro! :thu:

• Members

wow thanks guys. some of you are too kind. As for the comment about JP practising to sound like me, ha, what a compliment. Really, thankyou. These comments do mean alot to me, knowing how incredible some of you guys can play.

And as for the tone, I have to admit myself, i'm pretty shocked, but for

• Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

Well Hot Damn......

I didn't realize that you kicked that much ass with your playing.

Seriously excellent job on everything.

I'm extremely impressed.

Steve

I can't remember for sure but I think he's only like 20 or 21 too which really pisses me off! I'm thinking he gets in some serious practice time because my lead stuff rarely gets that smooth.

• Members
Originally posted by SteveVHT

Well Hot Damn......

I didn't realize that you kicked that much ass with your playing.

Seriously excellent job on everything.

I'm extremely impressed.

Steve

Thankyou very much Steve. Thanks for listening. :)

Sordid, i'm 20. 21 on June 16 :(... I don't wanna get old :cry:

• Members
Originally posted by '63-Strat

Great playing and the tone fit great for what you were doing too
:D
Doesn't matter if its a V-amp or not, sounded great. Is the recto not giving you that kind of lead tone at all I assume?

Yeh, I can get that tone from my v-amp, I just don't have anything to record my Recto with :(

Archived