What`s the sweetest piece of gear you`ve bought so far in `06 ??

BAZGUITARMAN

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I got the fender supersonic 4*12 cab so far...., its a nice cab though and it looks pretty cool.

Thats pretty much it for now. I'll be buying a nice guitar sometime this summer, that will be my big purchase for the year, but it will be nice($1500-$2000) :)

guitarrig.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Kittenfaust

Engl Fireball. I wanted to take more pictures of it, but the amp is so evil that it drained my camera's will to live. And an SM57 spontaneously combusted when I tried to record it.
:cry:

lol, i am suprised you are still alive to even post here :D

• Members

Originally posted by Aineias

This beauty will be arriving on Tuesday (but I can't play it then since I'll need to put in the right transformer for UK mains - will be worth it though).

Boogie MKIII (blue stripe) with the C+ Mod by Mike B at Mesa. Thanks to Dan ("danjovi") for such great support on working out how best to get it across the pond.

markiiicplus10de.jpg

Interesting, what exactly is the C+ mod? I'm interested in doing a few things to my MkIII. Notably---I would like to have it modded if possible so that while playing the lead channel, I get the effect of having the "RHY 2" knob pulled, which makes the lead channel sound fuller and is to die for, but somehow I can switch over to a perfectly clean RHY 1 sound with the MkIII footswitch. Physically pulling the RHY 2 while playing the LEAD channel is fine, but then using the very limited footswitch, you can't go back to RHY 1 without pushing the knob back in. :cry:

Nicest thing I've bought so far this year (probably ever gear wise) is my PRS Custom 22, no pics yet.