Official Vlad clique shoot the crap thread.

Digital Jams

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by shreder75

I'm not sure I understand this chickenhead stuff

Ok...

A while back, Adam (RandyVanSykes) and I were goofing around and I called him a chicken head. It was an something a doofus I used to work with would call people and I found it funny. Apparently so did Adam... :D

Adam also told me that there are folks that work with him that shout 'chicken' for no apparent reason... :freak:

So it stuck with him... couple that with the funny deepfried chicken head picture... some folks modified it and there ya have it...:D

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

No, I am not.

But dust mite screwing????? When was the last time you ever spoke of dust mite screwing
:freak:

The freaky part is that right now...wherever you are at this moment...there are dust mites on you that are having a better time than you are. :D

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

The freaky part is that right now...wherever you are at this moment...there are dust mites on you that are having a better time than you are.
:D

You're seriously one of the funniest {censored}ers on this forum Adam... :D

• Members
Originally posted by vlad

This is the anti-GMW thread... nothing but love here... nothing but hate there...
:D

lol

that and they're encroaching on our post count!

i'll be damned if I let that get more posts than this, the greatest of all threads!

• Members
Originally posted by shreder75

lol

that and they're encroaching on our post count!

i'll be damned if I let that get more posts than this, the greatest of all threads!

More nonsense fellas... Full steam ahead... :D

Archived