From NYC craiglist...

Binkeys

• Members

Recording and production experience and this person can't figure this out. Mind you, this person said 88 key controller and not workstation, stage piano, synth, or keyboard. :idea:

So is it safe to assume that he/she has no knowledge of anything as controller keyboards can't load wav files.

No knowledge of beat-making, sampling, and pretty much synthesis. That pretty much rules out production experience.

The sales person definitely didn't do the right thing there.

• Members

HELP! I need to load specific frequencies into the keys of my keyboard so it can function as a keyboard! And if there was someway to somehow shape the loudness of those sounds that would be great. I have no idea how to do this and I will pay. Also if there was some type of way to reduce certain fundamentals of the tone, while boosting others then that would be fantastic. Also if you could show me some way to control these functions automatically, perhaps by somehow generating a frequency that is slower then the audible range, then using that to have some kind of effect on how the tone fundamentals are shaped, then that would be great, I can pay you like 50 bucks if you show me how to do this, because I'm pretty sure nothing exists that does this automatically so I need to know how to do it all from scratch. I can pay you.

• Members

This one may well deserve the Unfrozen Caveman Synthesist Award. Pasted below for posterity.

Turns out that the title of the ad is quite true. It really would take a wizard to accomplish what he's suggesting.

-------------------------------------------

Help. Need audio wizard (Williamsburg)

Date: 2010-01-11, 12:17AM EST

Reply to: Readaboutjesus@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

I know this is pretty basic. But I need help. I want to generate some frequecies at specific hertz. Then I want to load these wav files into the keys of my 88 key controller so that they will function as a keyboard. I invested in some software that I can't return but have no idea how to accomplish the task at hand. Am willing to pay for what is needed (even if it is the program you are familiar with). My background is in recording and production only. I have no knowledge on beat making, sampling, and this kind of sound generation other than some basic tones from a free program online. Thanks

Archived