OT. HAHA Michael Moore is getting sued for 85 million.

danyeo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by the russ

no way. moore won't settle.

The only settling Moore does is when he plops his fat ass into a chair and his copious amounts of blubber conform to the shape of the crushed cushion.

Disgusting {censored}ing fatbody. Why anyone would rally around a person who obviously has so little regard for his own health and well-being is beyond me.

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

Will you eat those words like moore eats a cupcake after he does?

:D

Moore is a take-his-lumps kind of guy. Even if the case goes to trial, he knows the court will come up with a much smaller judgement even if he loses. To save face, he'd shell out the cash. I won't be eating those words, and you can quote me on that.

• Members
Originally posted by PlayboyChris

Disgusting {censored}ing fatbody. Why anyone would rally around a person who obviously has so little regard for his own health and well-being is beyond me.

see, now you're talking like some {censored}ing in-shape hollywood liberal asshole. :mad:

• Members

Moore is a take-his-lumps kind of guy. Even if the case goes to trial, he knows the court will come up with a much smaller judgement even if he loses. To save face, he'd shell out the cash. I won't be eating those words, and you can quote me on that.

He'll settle...

• Members

Of course they will. But rather than pay attorneys a buttload he'd likely just settle out of court for 1-2 million. Happens all the time, especially when they have a chance to lose or just want it to go away.

• Members
Originally posted by PlayboyChris

Especially when you're talking about lumps of sugar.

He'll take his lumps, the guy next to him's lumps, the whole {censored}ing next town over's lumps .....

Hey guys, the veteran who is suing Moore is also a disgusting fatass. Let's not leave him out ok?

• Members
Originally posted by Jarick

All of Michael Moore's bull{censored} movies are taking and quoting out of context. Very little of it is factually based.

It's a propaganda film, not a documentary.

Yup....and you know whats really sad?
Up here in Libbyland they are actually showing that film in the High Schools..... like it has some educational value...:rolleyes:
When my daughter came home and told me they were required to watch it......lets just say.....daddy wasnt very pleased.....

• Members
Originally posted by David Simpson

Up here in Libbyland they are actually showing that film in the High Schools..... like it has some educational value...
:rolleyes:
When my daughter came home and told me they were required to watch it......lets just say.....daddy wasnt very pleased.....

Do you not trust your daughter enough to form her own opinion based on what she sees/reads/hears?

{censored} it. Lets start burning books that we dont like either. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Do you not trust your daughter enough to form her own opinion based on what she sees/reads/hears?

{censored} it. Lets start burning books that we dont like either.
:thu:

True dat but do you think that its right that something like that be required or forced on someone in the public School System?

• Members

Yes, but don't step on them or put them in the toilet, that would just be flat out wrong.

• Members
Originally posted by David Simpson

Up here in Libbyland they are actually showing that film in the High Schools..... like it has some educational value...
:rolleyes:

uhh maybe they had to write some report on it? an analysis or opinion paper perhaps? what film kids watch to do that sort of thing is irrevelevant and they can choose to tear it apart in their paper anyway, so why are you upset? i remember tearing apart plenty of books and films in high school that i didn't like that i had to write papers on.

• Members

Ofcoarse I trust my daughter to form her own opinion....I just didnt feel that a propaganda film such as that should be shoved down the kids throat in a Seattle Public school.

And no........there was no report that was to be done on it....and it was in health class.

• Members
Originally posted by Ultron

"tarnished reputation" = $1million, tops

He got his balls busted by some fellow veterans and now is looking for some hush-money, which he'll get.

How do you explain the extra $10 million for his wife?

And asking for more than you knowingly deserve doesn't make things right, even if it's the norm. It still makes him look like a tool....

Totally. Even Bionic Man was only worth 6 million dollars. And he was way cooler than any regular human. Especially an old one.

• Members
Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

lol, but why 85 million????? thats absurd

The film grossed $119 million.

Interestingly, it seems that only the media and the far left refer to the film as a 'documentary'. I'm not even sure Moore has ever called it that. It's pretty clear that it is NOT a documentary, any more than 'JFK'....