OT. HAHA Michael Moore is getting sued for 85 million.

danyeo

• Members
originally posted by dcooper30

I don't believe that Halliburton was the ONLY company with the resources and capacity to "bid" on those contracts.

And what do you mean by the time and money wasted trying to solicit bids from other companies???????

Were we THAT much in a hurry to go to war????

Don't you think this whole war is a waste of time and money????

I think it would be quite naive to think there is no connection between Dick Cheney and Halliburton being awarded multi billion dollar contracts.

The Iraq war was being planned out LONG before 9-11.

Paul Wolfowitz had written a lengthy report back in 1993 on why it would be necessary to invade Iraq.

I would really like someone to name these other "supposed" companies that could have handled the job in iraq.

Haliburtons team that went there was comprised of alot of retired military officers, rangers, special forces and so on. Putting a building up in the middle of a war isnt something that just any company can do. :rolleyes:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I haven't read this whole thread, so someone else may have said it...But, the scene used with the soldier was taken from an interview that appeared on a news show...Which would make it the property of said news show, correct? If so, if Moore bought the rights to air that scene from the news show, I don't see how this lawsuit has any ground. the soldier would have had to OK or sign agreements to air his interview with the news, thus it becomes their entity legally, I believe (copyrights and all that)...So, if Moore gets it from them, he's in the clear IMO.