Way OT:HCAF Member Riverdragon Hit By a Car!!!

Riverdragon

• Members

RiverDragon, if I remember correctly you are very good at creating heavy metal drum tracks with drumkit from hell. Is there any chance you'll be making any more soon? I know a lot of people simply make a whole song with the drum track, but even a two measure loop of drums would be great. thanks

• Members

Originally posted by Hell Bites

RiverDragon, if I remember correctly you are very good at creating heavy metal drum tracks with drumkit from hell. Is there any chance you'll be making any more soon? I know a lot of people simply make a whole song with the drum track, but even a two measure loop of drums would be great. thanks

Sure, I make tracks all the time but I stopped posting any because it seemed people were getting tired of participating in metal drum jams. If you would like anything in particular just let me know...

• Members

Originally posted by Riverdragon

Sure, I make tracks all the time but I stopped posting any because it seemed people were getting tired of participating in metal drum jams. If you would like anything in particular just let me know...

Well, I don't know any names or types in particular but I would greatly appreciate if you could post more. I have a lot of your older drum tracks you posted on harmony central in the past on my computer and I use them to jam sometimes. I know you made one titled hardrockjam I think and I really like it. It is not as crazy fast as some of your other but it still has that killer bass/kick drum. I know some complain about jam threads, etc. but I think a lot of us really enjoyed your drum tracks. Even small 3-4 measure drum tracks are fine because I can loop them on my computer.

• Members
Originally posted by Archdemon

I wish this forum was moderated, so there wouldn't be pointless {censored}ing threads like this taking up room.

I wish poseur pseudo-Satanists had two freakin' grey cells to rub together & make a spark, so they wouldn't post in, and thus bump, and thus tacitly encourage the very threads which, in their aforementioned bumpitude, they wasted the board's bandwidth decrying.

:idea:

:rolleyes:

Archived