VH reunion?

1big1

• Members

Originally posted by t-rave

that was Billy Mira...a DLR impersonator

for real? I've heard that guy before but I thought it was thereal DLR this time..then again, i only heard part of it cause I couldn't sit in the parking lot listening to sirius =)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by StewieKablewie

What those idiots should do is compile the reams of live shows and release a huge boxed set of outtakes, unreleased songs, their early demos and live shows. Its probably the most marketable thing they could do these days - and money talks!

I agree, but the only way Ed will do it is if Mike and Dave don't get a penny from it.

• Members

wow! that kid and his family have really been through some rough times. thanks for sharing that article. i hope they raised alot of money. my mom died as the result of cancer.. so i can relate.

• Members

Originally posted by SergeantThump

Did you guys know that Sammy and Michael Anthony are touring around opening for the Hagar show under the name "The Other Half" and playing all VH tunes? Yep, it's true.

Someone needs to find some bootlegs of those shows. I bet they are smokin'!!

• Members

I'm even willing to go as far to say that Van Halen period is dead in any form. Do you think it's totally over?

I think so. It's really too bad, but there are about one million guitarists out there who could have done VH better than EVH on that last tour. I hope he gets his act together and moves on.

• Members
Originally posted by 1big1

DLR was just on "the view" ( my wife was watching) promoting his new album of "southern style" vh songs. they asked him about the possibility of reuniting with van halen for a tour. DLR said he thinks it's inevitable. he said that one day all the planets will line up and it will happen.

his band played a bluegrass version of "jump" which was pretty cool. he actually looked pretty good and can still sing.. though i think he's lost some of his range.

that is all. discuss.
:D

Have you seen how STUPID DLR looks these days? The guy is a poster child for super GEEKNESS. And he simply doesn't have the old VH vocal chops anymore.

• Members

Originally posted by StewieKablewie

What those idiots should do is compile the reams of live shows and release a huge boxed set of outtakes, unreleased songs, their early demos and live shows. Its probably the most marketable thing they could do these days - and money talks!

I would love to see that, but I think we will have to wait till the Van Halen brothers are dead before anything like that is going to come out:(

• Members

Originally posted by dennis138

Anyone read the article with Eddie in Guitar World a few months ago. It was reprinted from way back when the Fair Warning album came out and he was talking {censored} on Michael Anthony way back then. Eddie Van Halen has always been an arrogant douchebag.

who here in any band hasn't talked {censored} about another member in that band at some point in their lives?...

your's don't get published..ed's do...25 years later

• Members
Originally posted by evhfan

who here in any band hasn't talked {censored} about another member in that band at some point in their lives?...

your's don't get published..ed's do...25 years later

if he hyjacked a bus load of nuns on their way to help out with disaster relief, would you still defend him?

lmfao

sup, buddy ;)

• Members
Originally posted by shreder75

if he hyjacked a bus load of nuns on their way to help out with disaster relief, would you still defend him?

lmfao

sup, buddy
;)

what up bro?

you have to agree, that at one point or another everyone in a working band has talked {censored} about another member...

my point is that, none of us are/were in van halen...so we don't know what happened...

producers like glyn john have gone on record saying how crappy a work ethic hagar has/had...never wanted to spend much time in the studio...ed loves the studio...so that's gonna cause friction right there...

plus, none of thos eguys would've had a career without ed...so.....

LONG LIVE EDWARD!

(insert "fanboy" comments if you want...but all of us are fanboys of some {censored}in guy...or else we never would started playing)

• Members

Originally posted by evhfan

what up bro?

you have to agree, that at one point or another everyone in a working band has talked {censored} about another member...

my point is that, none of us are/were in van halen...so we don't know what happened...

producers like glyn john have gone on record saying how crappy a work ethic hagar has/had...never wanted to spend much time in the studio...ed loves the studio...so that's gonna cause friction right there...

plus, none of thos eguys would've had a career without ed...so.....

LONG LIVE EDWARD!

(insert "fanboy" comments if you want...but all of us are fanboys of some {censored}in guy...or else we never would started playing)

lol..I'm just bustin' yer balls man =)

I do think that if EVH didn't like MA then he shoulda just gotten rid of him....but that woulda killed alotta their sound right there

• Members

Originally posted by shreder75

lol..I'm just bustin' yer balls man =)

I do think that if EVH didn't like MA then he shoulda just gotten rid of him....but that woulda killed alotta their sound right there

sorry bro...i didn't mean that for you...just ranting really...

• Members

I say screw sammy,mike ,dave, does anyone stop and think
maybe Ed and Al don't want to keep playing the same ol songs
all the time?These {censored}ers are just mad because they can't
ride Ed's coat tails.Ed just needs to get a smokin bass player
and a new singer and not the guy from atomic punks and
do his thing.I will not judge the bro's by what Sam or Mike say.
bTW word is that Ed has seen the photo shop pic on hc and
evh.com and read some of {censored} people say and has a good sence of humor about it but i'll tell ya the {censored}s gotta hurt.:(

• Members

I'm even willing to go as far to say that Van Halen period is dead in any form. Do you think it's totally over?

Yes. Absolutely.

I would love to see them back with Roth again...don't really care about another Sammy reuinion...but it ain't gonna happen. IMO.

• Members

Originally posted by JonathanD

Take Sammy and Michael, and get a new drummer and lead guitarist. Eddie's talent level is easily found and replacable.

go on Tour.

this is the dumbest post in a while...

Archived