Way OT: Getting my nose pierced, LOL.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I use to have a septum thats the particular piercing you are looking at is called. Its not that painful but i would recommend getting it pierced with a horse shoe so if you don't want to always leave it down you can tuck it up your nose. Also make sure they don't pierce it to low if you have a idea how low you want the ring to hang let them know, once its pierced you can't go back. You can always let it heal up and do it again but who want's to go through all that trouble. I recommend getting it pierced up a little higher i personally think it looks alot better that way. Lastly don't expect to shove the horse shoe up your nose to hide it for atleast a week, doing so will cause excessive bleeding and it will be painful and hard to get back out. One last closing remark don't spend to much time debating about getting it done just do it. The great thing about piercings is they are fairly inexpenive and if you don't like them you can always take them out, i know this first hand i use to have lots of piercings when i first started out college now i am only down to 2 being that i am almost finished with school. Good luck, you can also check out sample pictures and piercing stories at http://www.bmezine.com/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Senor Forum

I got my nipples pierced around 3 months ago, and holy {censored} those hurt like hell.

I actually had my right one ripped out a couple of weeks ago. Talk about PAIN...
:mad:

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyy, that sounds like a lot of fun.:love:

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

That`s the main reason I never got it done. I wanted to wait till the fad died out. Like I said. I`ve mulled it over for a few years.

Here`s a very quick pic of me. Shot just minutes ago. It got a little blurry on the upload to photobucket, but you may be able to use it.

Don`t expect much out of me tonight. I`ve been up since 4:00am and worked a very hard 12 hour shift today. I`m looking a little worn.

Enjoy,

Eric

100_0384.jpg

its not metal to have pics of the family in the background btw. hahahahaha

• Members

Originally posted by markaf19

...Good luck, you can also check out sample pictures and piercing stories at

BME home of one of the funniest, grossest sets of aricles you'll ever have the pleasure reading.

While I think most piercers have ran across the occasional hedge that needs to be trimmed, or butt-crack that needs a good washing, the worst hygiene problem I

• Members

Originally posted by thriftyshirt

Bazpopsiclepiercing.gif

I even included the piercing....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

That`s freaking awesome. How did you know I liked popsicles?

By the way, I decided not to do the piercing. I`ll just stick with what I`ve already done. Just my ear.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I really enjoyed both the photoshop jobs. I actually thought there would be more wackyness when I checked back in on this thread today.

Eric

Archived