UBER and 5150 content... new song...HUGE!

AXEMAN720

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by AXEMAN720

ya well ya know...what can i say being the anitchrist is certainly on my agenda. i mean surely you must have to have the best tone in the world to kill all the christians right?

Word.

I dig it, man, nicely done!

• Members
Originally posted by Tonemeister69

Whatever man. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, I just think all that stuff is unecessary and turns people of your music.

I did not even pay attention to it... To be honest I didn't even notice it... I just listen to the music... Thats all its about to me...

I did notice the half blew up face!!!

:eek:

• Members

sounds really good...im really into stuff like this..as well as play a 5150...

did you guys do this yourselves? with what equipment? as far as the 5150 goes, what gain did you use for the rhthym channel? and you only used the lead channel for the solo? sounds good though....we're in the midst of recording, but my tones arent that good...

• Members

Originally posted by paintkilz

yea im retarted...i didnt read everything otherwise i would of noticed it said audiohammer

howd did you like the studio there? did jason suceof help?

definitely love what audiohammer has been doin....he makes good sounds...

Mark (axeman720) works at Audiohammer.

• Members

Originally posted by paintkilz

yea im retarted...i didnt read everything otherwise i would of noticed it said audiohammer

howd did you like the studio there? did jason suceof help?

definitely love what audiohammer has been doin....he makes good sounds...

yeah bro im the engineer here at audiohammer. jason produces and i do the majority of the engineering. i'm glad you like what we do man, always good to hear. And no, jason didnt help with this mix at all...we are enjoying some time off right now so i got back to working on my bands stuff. this was mixed in my bedroom on my pro tools system and mastered in our big studio.

And also, mark was right...we used a jackson soloist and dinky both with evos in the bridge for the tracking. Marshall cab with v30s for both amps and vintech and api preamps. i used a beyer dynamic m201, audix i5, 57 and a 421 on the cabs. i blended them in aux tracks in pro tools and then print them all to one track. tuning is C G C F A D

• Members
Originally posted by ZielGuitarist

Dude, I generally hate that kind of music.....but {censored} YEA! you guys {censored}ing rock. Great tones, clear as a bell, and grindy as hell, I love it.

{censored} yea man.

+1, sounded great :D

Archived