attn: I apologize for this (politics inside)

FWAxeIbanez

• Members
Originally posted by Echoes

sorry chief...you're the one making wild accusations and and proposing crazy conspiracy theories (which I find REALLY funny...)

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!!!
:eek:

I've already discussed the simliarities. Now you claim the two situations are not similar. Sorry, bub -- now it's on you, baby.

Whatcha gots?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Draelyc is saying that people need to maintain a healthy skepticism about their leaders, and Echoes is saying that people should put their trust in leaders so as to assist them in a common effort.

Is that about right?

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/category/right-wing-media-bias/

I'm surprised they didn't have Limbaugh on there as a "media bias". {censored} man, almost ALL of that is opinion {censored} and blogs and not relayed as news.

Some blogs post their sources -- some do not. That's where CRITICAL READING comes in, but whoops -- that's the purview of the elite educated, so nevermind. :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Loghead

Draelyc is saying that people need to maintain a healthy skepticism about their leaders, and Echoes is saying that people should put their trust in leaders so as to assist them in a common effort.

Is that about right?

no...here: draelyc is saying that people need to maintain a conspiracy theory/complaining/critical attitude (without evidence only speculation) against our President..

where Echoes is saying: war against Iraq AND terrorism is justified and necessary to protect our sovereign freedom (even though it may at times be difficult) and 'Bush Hating' without proper evidence or FACTS is simply shameful treason at this point.

• Members
Originally posted by draelyc

Some blogs post their sources -- some do not. That's where CRITICAL READING comes in, but whoops -- that's the purview of the elite educated, so nevermind.
:rolleyes:

Either way, citing a BLOG as a {censored}ing media bias only proves one think. You're an idiot. :(

• Members

no...here: draelyc is saying that people need to maintain a conspiracy theory/complaining/critical attitude (without evidence only speculation) against our President..

where Echoes is saying: war against Iraq AND terrorism is justified and necessary to protect our sovereign freedom (even though it may at times be difficult) and 'Bush Hating' without proper evidence or FACTS is simply shameful treason at this point.

What's shameful is the way you've been presented with copious amounts of evidence and keep on crying "but there's no evidence" anyway. :rolleyes:

• Members

Whatever names you want to call me won't change the fact that I'm WRONG.
:thu::wave:

Fixed!

Still, a BLOG nobody {censored}ing reads is not the media no how many obscure sources it sites. Is that too hard to comprehend?

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

Fixed!

Still, a BLOG nobody {censored}ing reads is not the media no how many obscure sources it sites. Is that too hard to comprehend?

Keep stretching.

And while you're at it, since the burden of proof is on the one making the assertion, why don't you post some evidence to *prove* a liberal media bias, and try not to cite as "sources" some ridiculous propaganda organization that's entirely bankrolled by right wing extremist neo-cons whose power base depends upon convincing people the media are "liberally biased"? (I'm speaking of crap "sources" like the Media Research Center.)

Uh-oh, might have to back up yer bull{censored}? Panic time....

• Members

Keep stretching.

And while you're at it, since the burden of proof is on the one making the assertion, why don't you post some evidence to *prove* a liberal media bias, and try not to cite as "sources" some ridiculous propaganda organization that's entirely bankrolled by right wing extremist neo-cons whose power base depends upon convincing people the media are "liberally biased"? (I'm speaking of crap "sources" like the Media Research Center.)

Uh-oh, might have to back up yer bull{censored}? Panic time....

Oh yeah I already did. AND those sites had ACTUAL EXAMPLES OF NATONAL NEWS STORIES. Come on man, you act like Moveon.org is a national media outlet like CBS, FOX, NBC instead of what it actually is: a crackpot joke website.

• Members

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!11!!!!!!!111!

You actually got me to laugh out loud with that one. Seriously.

Thanks. I can go to lunch with a smile on my face, now!
:thu:

Yeah, getting people to pay attention to you (even if it is to the point of flat out embarassing you) is always a perk, isn't it? :thu:

• Members

:confused:
you're kidding...right?
:confused:

No. I think he really believes that 60,000 people die per year in Iraq because Michael "crackpot" Berg says so. Who needs research when you can watch the news, right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I'm pretty sure he thinks Fahrenheit 9/11 was an actual documentary.

:freak:

Archived