Why do rappers always have other people on stage with them, shouting?

Random Hero

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

I am. I switched it on and found something I like - Muse - followed by many things I hate - rap, arctic monkeys in particular.

Arctic Monkeys are fucking SHIT.

:thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:

totally agree, i hate this current british music trend.

i wanna see pearl jam because i missed them

• Members

Originally posted by adiohead

:thu:

totally agree, i hate this current british music trend.

i wanna see pearl jam because i missed them

This show should have consisted of 9 parts Muse and 1 part everything else, if the everything else had to be Dizzy Rascal and Arctic Monkeys. Ideally, 0 parts of that toss, but you have to cater for the retards who think they're that the Arctic Monkeys are the saviours of music.

Looking at these festival-goers too, Reading/Leeds seems to be becoming more and more of a poser festival each year. But I suppose that can be said of everything to do with music right now. More and more posers.

I have alot of hatred for British music and the average British music "fan" in general.

• Members

talking of annoying shouting........

that "what's that coming over the hill is it a monster" band

ARGH!!!!!!!! i hate that guy shouting!!!!!!! :mad:

and then he stormed off because the crowd tried to take his trousers down!!!! aaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

• Members

Rap is not music. Its a huge insult to musicians worldwide . I fucking despise that garbage
:mad:

Shred isn't any better

And question #2:

Why does rap almost always sound like crap live? All the guy does is talk in rhythm....but they can't do it live. Must be all the poses throwing them off.

It sounds like crap because they yell instead of talk, studio magic helps too.

• Members

Originally posted by MetalGuitar08

You have to be kidding. Shredding is showing an awesome technicality, rapping is not musical at all. They are not comparable by any means. You're an idiot.
:)

Actually they are both all about showing off, shredders and rappers are all full of themselves, wear silly looking clothes and think they are gods gift to the world. I also forgot rhythm had nothing to do with music, I guess african tribes don't make music. Technical prowess doesn't mean anything if you can't write a good song. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by exafro

Actually they are both all about showing off, shredders and rappers are all full of themselves, wear silly looking clothes and think they are gods gift to the world. I also forgot rhythm had nothing to do with music, I guess african tribes don't make music. Technical prowess doesn't mean anything if you can't write a good song.
:cool:

I was just kidding for the most part.

I believe most shredders are god's gift to the world though :confused::D

But rhythm is definitely less important than face-melting solos :):thu:

Archived