Compulsive sellers: What will you never sell?

Lucius

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll probably never sell my C-1 Classic because 1) it's the most comfortable guitar I've ever played, and 2) it's not exactly worth all that much money to begin with.

Other than that, most everything is fair game. My (other) favorite pieces of equipment are my Valvetech amp and my D-Two delay, but I can't promise that either's untouchable. I'd probably let the Valvetech go for the right Matamp.

• Members

1) My vht clx top mount combo. Nothing else sounds or responds like it. Sometimes we fight, but like any good marriage, the make up sex is great. (playing, that is) Someday maybe I'll put it in a headshell to spice things up a bit.

2) My '93 Strat Plus Deluxe. Bought it new with leftover school loan money as a gift to myself for graduating. Really and extension of my body, no other guitar really comes close for me and I've owned (and own) a bunch. Currently sporting Suhr LP60s, but I'm sure they won't be the last pickups I throw in it.

3) My '71 Ludwig Acrolite snare and Zildjian medium ride. Part of my first drum kit.

Patrick

• Members
Originally posted by dcooper830

I will never sell this:

beautifulclassic30br2.jpg

dsc01692ws0.jpg

This little rig is pure magic! Lemme tell ya!

I will never part with this as long as I live.

Nice looking amp, is there some sort of tube holder in there? I loved my classic 30 but couldn't deal with the tube rattle.

• Members
Originally posted by hatata

My Esp Eclipse Best guitar i have ever owned. Beats any Lp i have played or owned.I play it for 3 weeks straight and it keeps the same tuning down to the exact pitch without retuning at any point. Sounds great and Meaty! And its only 4 lbs

DSC00012.jpg

only 4 pounds?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived