Education on EMO!

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

See I think this is why the term "screamo" was invented...but you know, when you get right down to it, most of those bands are just metalcore or post hardcore, but whinier.

On the other hand, I think Underoath is great, so...yeah. I don't know what to say to you there.

:freak:

Envy and Orchid would be classified as screamo, personally though I hate the term, its just retarded "screamo"... wtf? So I just call all of them emo.

Haha, yeah I hate Underoath, their very existence pissess me off. You already know about this though.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by avakin

Anyway, since this post is already too long and wordy, i'm going to end it by ask why the hell this type of thread was posted in an amp forum? I intended on getting info on what type of halfstack i should buy, not running into a bunch of hypocrites and ass holes who stubbornly bash people instead of saying something intelligent.

Because of the Powerman 5000 thread. Mr. JoshuaLogan is new here, as are you, so you fellers don't know how things work here. This forum is huge. It is not 100% on topic. And it is also full of people who like to run their mouths hehe.

And you negate any argument you have by posting here. You even said you read it all, so you were apparently interested, silly. :p

Just because this thread exists doesn't mean you can't look up other stuff or make a new thread.

Originally posted by Kill_the_Son

Haha, yeah I hate Underoath, their very existence pissess me off. You already know about this though.

I can't stop them from doing what they want. It's a different band now. It's sad to see them play dress up, though. I think they kind of ride on and push the Christian thing a bit too much, as well.

There was an article in an AP magazine I was looking at in a store a few months ago that told you how to dress like their singer. I wanted to throw up.

:mad:

Archived