Should Jannick Gers call it a day!

JohnRageOn

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

I love Janick. He gets bashed WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much. He's a really good guitarist and he has a ton of energy live. His style is perfect for Maiden, and it's awesome they have 3 guitarists. They can do anything they want live that way.

I SAID THIS {censored} AGES AGO !!!

GERS BLOWS!!!

I bet 90% of the peeps on this forum don't even have any IAN GILLAN BAND solo ablums...

I heard of that thay guy in like the early 80's when he replaced BERNIE TORME as Gillians guitarist... I had Gillain VINYL with Torme and with Gers... Gers blew assss compared to Bernie Torme...

THE FAG SUCKED IN the 1980's with IGB and he still sucks massive elongated hairy shaft...

I saw Dickenson back in 1994 with GERS on the tattoed millionaire and gers was cock sucking all over the stage then too...

I saw the REUNION Maiden tour in 1999 with Dickenson and Gers stunk up the stage prancing around like a drunk ass ballarina dancing fariy... Adrian blew him away for miles and miles...

The guy packs fudge for breakfast lunch and dinner every day of the week and twice on tuesday...

xgx

imosh.gif

• Members

i voted no because it does not make any difference. plus now that there are 3 guitarists maiden's songs have changed. you get those weird smith chords now and the songs are a lot better than the dance of death {censored}.

but i suppose most of you dont even like the X factor. which is one of the best and darkest albums ever!!!:evil: :evil:

Archived